Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 04-19-2012, 03:37 AM   #361
Halcyon
Loki

I just heard, i will receive my replacement in a week or two.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:17 AM   #362
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
I just heard, i will receive my replacement in a week or two.
Hope it will be fine.
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 04:23 PM   #363
pppccclll
The Herculoids

It is close to 4 months since I received my Medusa AP and I still have not received the extra breast plates, or the name plate. My AP still has no indication it's an AP at all since I never received a certificate stating so, nor is the statue numbered in any way or singed as it was supposed to be. I have emailed Arahom twice and have received prompt replies but always with an excuse that another project is being worked on. The last email i received two months ago stated the "extras", as he calls the missing items, will be shipped after SDCC and after the Angel of Death statue was finished.

Is anyone else in the same situation? My patience is quickly starting to run out.
pppccclll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #364
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pppccclll View Post
It is close to 4 months since I received my Medusa AP and I still have not received the extra breast plates, or the name plate. My AP still has no indication it's an AP at all since I never received a certificate stating so, nor is the statue numbered in any way or singed as it was supposed to be. I have emailed Arahom twice and have received prompt replies but always with an excuse that another project is being worked on. The last email i received two months ago stated the "extras", as he calls the missing items, will be shipped after SDCC and after the Angel of Death statue was finished.

Is anyone else in the same situation? My patience is quickly starting to run out.
same here, I have even post on the ss freak forum, and same thing, need to contact the owner, I wander any other ap owner care about this??
extra breast plate, name plate, coa etc......
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:37 PM   #365
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:

color me shocked...

sorry to hear it man, unfortunately, with some companies, bad forum posts get more attention than emails, so hopefully you'll have it soon.
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:32 PM   #366
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post
color me shocked...

sorry to hear it man, unfortunately, with some companies, bad forum posts get more attention than emails, so hopefully you'll have it soon.
Hmmm, interesting. Another story of poor customer service? Who would've thought.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:16 AM   #367
Hercules75
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:

That is unacceptable..At this point I'd contact Averone rather than Arahom and explain the situation
Hercules75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:02 AM   #368
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules75 View Post
That is unacceptable..At this point I'd contact Averone rather than Arahom and explain the situation
I did, and he told me to email Arahom.
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:09 AM   #369
Hercules75
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jye318 View Post
I did, and he told me to email Arahom.
Wow..Avarone usually takes care of situations like these real quick..
Don't worry you will get this settled eventually..The quality and aesthetics of most of these ARH statues is so good that they're well worth the occasional hassles you may experience
Hercules75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:20 AM   #370
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Did anybody get their extra breast plate AND name tag for their AP Medusa? I didn't get anything yet....it had been 6 months since I received my AP Medusa.
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote