Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2022, 02:54 PM   #31
grphyx1
Cobra Command
 
grphyx1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tartarus
Posts: 4,935
Quote:
Originally Posted by dislodge View Post
Curious if anyone else has this issue with skekSil The Chamberlain.

I got notice it was shipping from Seattle and label created March 2nd and received a tracking number. There's been no movement or updates since.

I haven't seen any unboxings online so I had assumed maybe no one's had shipped. I guess it could be sitting around in pre-shipment for almost 2 months.

Anyone else in the same boat as me?
ordered from BBTS, came two days ago. Fabulous
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 06:28 PM   #32
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto
 
RPG_FAN128's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: USA
Posts: 417
GELFLINGS BEWARE
A monstrous creature, loyal to the Skeksis, is on the hunt.

Woohoo! I was hoping for some news or reveals or teasers. I'm not really interested in the mini-epics. But definitely curious what replicas they might be working on. And of course the statues in addition to the Garthim.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dc 2022.04.26.png
Views:	16
Size:	811.5 KB
ID:	149072  

Last edited by RPG_FAN128; 04-26-2022 at 06:30 PM. Reason: fix typo
RPG_FAN128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 11:55 AM   #33
grphyx1
Cobra Command
 
grphyx1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tartarus
Posts: 4,935

they really are all stunning together. Dark Crystal is my Hubz's passion.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2022, 05:31 PM   #34
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto
 
RPG_FAN128's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: USA
Posts: 417
Very nice! I hope it's about time for another Skeksis preorder/announcement. Considering they specifically designed Brea to pose nicely with Lore who just barely get revealed, I had this theory that with the Chamberlain's surreptitious blade maybe they would make the General Skeksis next.
RPG_FAN128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 10:01 AM   #35
dislodge
Doh!
 
dislodge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Black Lodge
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
ordered from BBTS, came two days ago. Fabulous
Very nice! I ordered mine from Weta and seems like they have a warehouse in Seattle but something must be messed up as the tracking hasn't moved since a label was created 2 months ago.
dislodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 10:27 AM   #36
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto
 
RPG_FAN128's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: USA
Posts: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by dislodge View Post
Very nice! I ordered mine from Weta and seems like they have a warehouse in Seattle but something must be messed up as the tracking hasn't moved since a label was created 2 months ago.
This is definitely not comparing "apples to apples" at all but... The most recent thing I bought from First 4 Figures I bought directly from them. So it actually ships surface from China to the US warehouse. It took 5 MONTHS to reach the US. I'm very curious though if buying directly from Weta ships in a similar China-US route. If so that could explain the lengthy shipping delays as that's kind of still a mess.
RPG_FAN128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 04:09 PM   #37
grphyx1
Cobra Command
 
grphyx1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tartarus
Posts: 4,935
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_FAN128 View Post
Very nice! I hope it's about time for another Skeksis preorder/announcement. Considering they specifically designed Brea to pose nicely with Lore who just barely get revealed, I had this theory that with the Chamberlain's surreptitious blade maybe they would make the General Skeksis next.
That would be logical.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 09:14 AM   #38
dislodge
Doh!
 
dislodge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: The Black Lodge
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPG_FAN128 View Post
This is definitely not comparing "apples to apples" at all but... The most recent thing I bought from First 4 Figures I bought directly from them. So it actually ships surface from China to the US warehouse. It took 5 MONTHS to reach the US. I'm very curious though if buying directly from Weta ships in a similar China-US route. If so that could explain the lengthy shipping delays as that's kind of still a mess.
Hmm, strangely when I've preordered Dark Souls statues from F4F they ship to me from a Canadian Warehouse and show up very fast. This current situation with Weta seems like Weta thinks USPS has it and USPS's system thinks a label was created with Weta but it's not in USPS's possession yet, but it's been in that state for 2 months. I'll be out about $600 or the statue if I can't put pressure on one of the two.
dislodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 11:31 PM   #39
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto
 
RPG_FAN128's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2020
Location: USA
Posts: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by dislodge View Post
Hmm, strangely when I've preordered Dark Souls statues from F4F they ship to me from a Canadian Warehouse and show up very fast. This current situation with Weta seems like Weta thinks USPS has it and USPS's system thinks a label was created with Weta but it's not in USPS's possession yet, but it's been in that state for 2 months. I'll be out about $600 or the statue if I can't put pressure on one of the two.
Hopefully your situation gets resolved.
RPG_FAN128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 12:14 AM   #40
67L88Stingray
Deadman
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 3,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by dislodge View Post
Hmm, strangely when I've preordered Dark Souls statues from F4F they ship to me from a Canadian Warehouse and show up very fast. This current situation with Weta seems like Weta thinks USPS has it and USPS's system thinks a label was created with Weta but it's not in USPS's possession yet, but it's been in that state for 2 months. I'll be out about $600 or the statue if I can't put pressure on one of the two.
Sounds like it's up to Weta to make it right, not USPS. I wouldn't be waiting anything close to 2 months, you need to have them figure that out immediately.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com