Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 05-23-2022, 08:14 AM   #31
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
If NATO especially the USA weren?t aiding the Ukrainians, the war would had been over long time ago and thousands would not had been killed. You can blame Putin all you want but it was NATO?s fault for dangling the prospect of Ukraine entering NATO. They could had easily shut that down and there would had never been a war.
Yeah, it is obvious at this point that America wants to wear out Russia by lengtening the Ukranian War. It doesn't matter to America and Europe, how many lives, that will cost.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2022, 05:42 PM   #32
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

I have flash news people !!!! (: I don't know where i should write this so i write it here because we talk serious politics under this thread.

I watched a political session program lately and They said Finland and Sweden are actually greatful that Turkey vetoed their Nato application because especially Finland being a border country to Russia, if they get in Nato and America put their weapons in their country, they will be the number 1 target of Russia at a war, so Finland is really scared of this but Finland and Sweden scared from America even more so they can't act against America. So They act like they really want to get in to Nato. This is all hush hush stuff... You don't hear it on the news. When i heard it on the program, i was like HOLY MOLY !!!

I hope CIA agents or something won't kill me after this information... I better watch my back though Biden pal, i voted for you, you know... We are still pals, right ?!?!?
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote