Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 08-23-2021, 03:51 AM   #21
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
Cheers!
It's just the tabletop one that accepts coins but it's full-size coins (the slot is on the right side of it in the pics) and it only gives you a credit when you put a coin in!

Love those art prints! The carpet is also sold by new wave toys and they're actually mouse mats! But they market them for sitting their machines on also, think they're sold out of them at the minute though.
D'oh! Glossed right over that on their website before. Thanks! Looks like it'll be back in stock eventually.

Looking over your aged Asteroids again...that replacement panel, the locked security bar...so cool!

I was never a big Tron fan, but the sign's a great touch too! I've recently been thinking of getting a custom neon sign based on my home arcade. I've been kicking myself for not trying to get the sign when they shuttered, years ago.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 02:02 PM   #22
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
D'oh! Glossed right over that on their website before. Thanks! Looks like it'll be back in stock eventually.

Looking over your aged Asteroids again...that replacement panel, the locked security bar...so cool!

I was never a big Tron fan, but the sign's a great touch too! I've recently been thinking of getting a custom neon sign based on my home arcade. I've been kicking myself for not trying to get the sign when they shuttered, years ago.
Cheers, yeah I had alot of fun working on it!

Looked at neon signs before but not sure how they stand up to the constant being switched on and off, though nothing screams the 80's more than a good neon sign!
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 09:55 PM   #23
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Updated the first post.

I will continue to update the first post when new details are announced regarding new cabinets from either Numskull or New Wave Toys.

So, what's your "most wanted", anyone? What cabs do you want to see from their current licenses, or what company and game do you hope they'll license and make soon?

As I said, I'm sticking with Numskull, so I hope they get the Capcom license and make a Street Fighter II of their own. Gotta have Mortal Kombat 1-3 as well, from whomever is the license holder now. Also, hope they get the Williams license to make Robotron. They've got the Konami license and are doing TMNT, so hope they do other beat 'em ups - X-Men and The Simpsons.
Old 09-15-2021, 06:41 PM   #24
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:

Arcade mats are back in stock! limited stock though

Also had my numskull polybius cab arrive I'll post a few pics up when I get a chance
Old 09-15-2021, 07:08 PM   #25
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Arcade mats are back in stock! limited stock though

Also had my numskull polybius cab arrive I'll post a few pics up when I get a chance
I got my Polybius a few days ago, but haven't unboxed it yet. Workin on my game room soon, so it'll be stored like my statues until then, but would love to see your setup with Polybius!

I just happened to notice those mats again too! Thanks for posting.
Old 09-16-2021, 06:08 PM   #26
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
I got my Polybius a few days ago, but haven't unboxed it yet. Workin on my game room soon, so it'll be stored like my statues until then, but would love to see your setup with Polybius!

I just happened to notice those mats again too! Thanks for posting.
Nice! I take it you got your name in the credits also (it’s great the way they integrated that into the screen animation )
I’m yet to set up the numskull cabs, still finalising how and where to display them. Also doing some minor cosmetic mods to the polybius just to make it a bit more ‘intriguing’
Old 09-16-2021, 08:06 PM   #27
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Nice! I take it you got your name in the credits also (it’s great the way they integrated that into the screen animation )
I’m yet to set up the numskull cabs, still finalising how and where to display them. Also doing some minor cosmetic mods to the polybius just to make it a bit more ‘intriguing’
I did not. I was not a backer, just pre-ordered it some time ago. I know some backers weren't happy that regular pre-orders were receiving it before they did...

Haha, awesome. Excited to see it!
Old 10-14-2021, 05:42 PM   #28
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Update from Numskull on upcoming products:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQuF...umskullDesigns

TMNT looks awesome!
Old 10-20-2021, 04:12 PM   #29
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Latest new wave toys preorders are up! It’s missile command, standard version and a prototype version that was used as a field test before it’s official release. These ones come with a lens that goes in front of the screen to make it look more like a crt!

Old 10-20-2021, 04:44 PM   #30
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Pretty cool! Wish their stuff was 1:4.

Numskull is on the same page with that screen overlay. They talk about future machines coming with it, in that last vid I posted.