Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 02-10-2010, 09:27 PM   #1
ashley76
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Interview with Arahom

I just finished up an interview with Arahom. His is very cool and I wish only the best for him! You can check it out below...

Interview
ashley76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:33 PM   #2
Alex655321
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Very nice interview Ashley
Alex655321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:51 PM   #3
Averone
Kindly Asked To Leave

Ashley, I didt even know he did this interview!
It's nice to know more about ARH!
Many thanks. Hope to read more great interviews in the coming year.
Averone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:02 PM   #4
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

Ashley,

Thanks for the opportunity of being on your website! I appreciated the interview!

best,
Arahom Radjah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:48 PM   #5
Craze
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Great interview!
Craze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:43 AM   #6
Mezzanin9
U talkin' to me?

Its indeed a great and honest interview arh ,all I can say All the best for you and your company
Stay on the top man !!
Mezzanin9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 08:17 AM   #7
Spartacus
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arahom Radjah View Post
Ashley,

Thanks for the opportunity of being on your website! I appreciated the interview!

best,

Awesome!

Arahom! You have started your company on the best themed statues possible without any licenses requirements!
And I being Greek and loving history also! Understand that there is a large demand and passion for History/mythological Hero's that also inspire people as much as any comic book hero!

I own a number of large companies in Australia, and started them from scratch! I also teach and mentor directors and CEO's of companies!

I completely understand what it takes to start, build and create a successful business!
Including all the ups and downs that come as part of the process of business and everyday life!

I know you have had a big taste/share of those up and downs! but I'm sure that those experiences has built more character within you and is the building blocks to who you are as a person and what you have created till date!!

But I must say Arahom!

That your positive perspective and attitude is the number one key to successful people in business and life!
What you put out to the universe is what the universe gives back, both positive and negative!

You are a winner Arahom! not because you or others say so! but because your response to life regardless of the situation is positive!
Its in the responding to life that shows character! and is the measuring stick every time, as to how far you have grown spiritual and within ones self!

Universal law says! You can be, do or have anything you want in life! Just stay positive! And keep focused on your dreams and desires! Regardless of the circumstance!

I love what you have done so far with your company! and what you are planning on doing! I cant wait to see what's next with your business!

Keep up the fantastic work! Your doing Great!

I have already ordered the New King Leonidas 1/5 scale statue! And will also be ordering the Achilles change o head 1/5 scale statue to ship out together!
But I'm also looking forward to the other statues coming up! And will be supporting you there too!

Blessing to you Arahom & family and your company ARH studios!

Thanks
SPARTACUS
Spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:21 PM   #8
Alex Pereira
Sculptor
Sculptor

Great interview Arahom!!
Alex Pereira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:08 PM   #9
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTACUS View Post
Awesome!

Arahom! You have started your company on the best themed statues possible without any licenses requirements!
And I being Greek and loving history also! Understand that there is a large demand and passion for History/mythological Hero's that also inspire people as much as any comic book hero!

I own a number of large companies in Australia, and started them from scratch! I also teach and mentor directors and CEO's of companies!

I completely understand what it takes to start, build and create a successful business!
Including all the ups and downs that come as part of the process of business and everyday life!

I know you have had a big taste/share of those up and downs! but I'm sure that those experiences has built more character within you and is the building blocks to who you are as a person and what you have created till date!!

But I must say Arahom!

That your positive perspective and attitude is the number one key to successful people in business and life!
What you put out to the universe is what the universe gives back, both positive and negative!

You are a winner Arahom! not because you or others say so! but because your response to life regardless of the situation is positive!
Its in the responding to life that shows character! and is the measuring stick every time, as to how far you have grown spiritual and within ones self!

Universal law says! You can be, do or have anything you want in life! Just stay positive! And keep focused on your dreams and desires! Regardless of the circumstance!

I love what you have done so far with your company! and what you are planning on doing! I cant wait to see what's next with your business!

Keep up the fantastic work! Your doing Great!

I have already ordered the New King Leonidas 1/5 scale statue! And will also be ordering the Achilles change o head 1/5 scale statue to ship out together!
But I'm also looking forward to the other statues coming up! And will be supporting you there too!

Blessing to you Arahom & family and your company ARH studios!

Thanks
SPARTACUS

Spartacus,

Thanks for your post and for all you have said. The best reward I have in this business is knowing that what we do is actually appreciated by guys like you and all the fans and supporters of ARH Studios!

Best,
Arahom Radjah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:18 PM   #10
Averone
Kindly Asked To Leave

SPARTACUS for president!!

Or shall I say Prime Minister!!
LOL!
Averone is offline   Reply With Quote