Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 12-18-2020, 03:23 AM   #511
SDguy

Looks so good... the colors look perfect! Very happy I went with this instead of the XM piece.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 08:15 AM   #512
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Attachment of the ammo belt looks much better and the clear resin looks superb!
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 10:44 AM   #513
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by alshadow View Post
Production pictures for people not on Facebook.

thanks for posting these alshadow
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 11:43 AM   #514
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Looks so good... the colors look perfect! Very happy I went with this instead of the XM piece.
The XM construct is cool and all, but it's three times the price and I like this figure much better. I wasn't even looking for a Green Lantern and picked this up. Superb sculpt and paint.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 12:22 PM   #515
SDguy

I think if I already had something like this classic TH piece, then the XM piece would be more appealing to me, being more action pose, different colors, etc.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 02:09 PM   #516
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Just got my shipment email.

Says 4 days so I might get it Christmas Eve, which would be lovely!
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 02:39 PM   #517
jeremydmc
Black Panther

I almost dread getting anything shipped this time of year. All the delivery businesses are going gangbusters and I wonder if more stuff is broken this time of year than normal.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 02:52 PM   #518
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
I almost dread getting anything shipped this time of year. All the delivery businesses are going gangbusters and I wonder if more stuff is broken this time of year than normal.
Not gonna sugar coat, but yes. People are tired and overworked. My poor fedEx lady is worn out because delivery people keep calling out during the pandemic
Old 12-18-2020, 03:16 PM   #519
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Not gonna sugar coat, but yes. People are tired and overworked. My poor fedEx lady is worn out because delivery people keep calling out during the pandemic
I have to admit that anything I have had shipped over the past two weeks from either Amazon or QVC (yes anytime there is a Today's Special Value for some kitchen stuff I might want just draws me in - especially when it has free shipping and easy pay) have all arrived when they said it would and without any problem.

I am a little concerned about potential damage that could happen with Green Lantern shipping to me from across the country but if it would arrive damaged I do know that Chad would make good on replacing it.

I also just sold my Tweeterhead Bat-Girl Betty Kane statue and shipped it via the post office in Pittsburgh on Dec 8th and seller (who is in Florida) got it on Dec 11th and he did said me a message via eBay saying it arrived in perfect shape.

I can definitely understand why people are concerned about the shipping this time of year but - knock on wood - hopefully it will all arrive fine.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 04:36 PM   #520
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I have to admit that anything I have had shipped over the past two weeks from either Amazon or QVC (yes anytime there is a Today's Special Value for some kitchen stuff I might want just draws me in - especially when it has free shipping and easy pay) have all arrived when they said it would and without any problem.

I am a little concerned about potential damage that could happen with Green Lantern shipping to me from across the country but if it would arrive damaged I do know that Chad would make good on replacing it.

I also just sold my Tweeterhead Bat-Girl Betty Kane statue and shipped it via the post office in Pittsburgh on Dec 8th and seller (who is in Florida) got it on Dec 11th and he did said me a message via eBay saying it arrived in perfect shape.

I can definitely understand why people are concerned about the shipping this time of year but - knock on wood - hopefully it will all arrive fine.
you had some good ones. We order off QVC Harry Slatkin candles and they come relatively fast. I shouldn't be so gloomy but I have been talking with UPS, USPS, and our FedEx guy and gal and they say the delays are real