Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 03-04-2021, 08:08 PM   #121
PureArts
Frackin!

The Dragonborn 1/6 articulated figures from @Bethesda’s @ElderScrolls V: Skyrim are now LIVE! Follow the link below to start pre-ordering this iconic collectible.

[

https://www.purearts.com/collections...ource=Facebook

FEATURES:
•Standard Edition includes Dragonborn, 4 interchangeable hands set, incinerate spell, and basic weapons
•Deluxe Edition includes the above plus the weapons rack, 7 extra weapons, and 2 additional attack spells / LIMITED TO 1500 UNITS
•Detailed armor and faux-fur trim
•Removeable horned helmet
•Custom base and stand
•Delivery Date: Q4 2021

PureArts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 05:52 PM   #122
PureArts
Frackin!

where to find e85 gas

"No need for words, I speak with this."

PureArts introduces the new hyper-detailed polystone 1/4 statue featuring Siegfried from the SOULCALIBUR Franchise available in standard and deluxe edition.

FEATURES:
•Posing and composition inspired by the opening scene of SOULCALIBUR III
•Large base featuring the Soul Edge and LED light system
• Backdrop with complex detailed sculpt and stained-glass windows made with plexiglass (Deluxe Only)
Click on the link to order it now!

https://www.purearts.com/collections..._source=Forums

PureArts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 06:38 PM   #123
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

I was just about to ask what ever happened with SoulCalibur. Nice to see the line continuing. That Siegfried looks absolutely awesome
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 10:11 PM   #124
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

That does look awesome indeed. Wish I liked Siegfried, to support the line.

Got excited when I saw SCIII listed - but only used for inspiration. Then saw the actual SCVI license. Understandable, but - boo.
ZenLogikos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 07:14 AM   #125
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

Awesome! The Deluxe base adds so much to the scene. I hope they distribute Siegfried like the Devil Jin statue through the Bandai Namco Store.
Westhelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 07:20 AM   #126
French Cancan
Deadman

Beautiful, as always. Still waiting for a lady though...
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 09:07 AM   #127
The World
Justice League

At this point I don't think anyone will do the SC license justice, this statue is not good at all.

There are fundamental issues with this composition that shouldn't be a thing at all.

- The backdrop completely clashes with Siegfried's hair color and part of his cloth, making these blend together.

- His face is largely obscured from the front, but the design is to be front facing considering the backdrop. This makes absolutely no sense.

- The energy effects coming from Soul Edge and the blade Soul Calibur itself looks very cheap and toyish.

- Painting on the rocks is flat.

- There backdrop is completed even at the back, but there is no way you would display this with the largely visible and ugly battery compartment back there.

- The foliage on the vines is just not good at all, sculpt and paint wise.

- Soul Edge hanging off the base is absolutely hideous. No large element attached to a base should hang off like that unless the base is larger to compensate for it.

Only thing I can say that looks decent is the model of Siegfried himself, but that won't save this statue.
The World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 12:51 PM   #128
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The World View Post
At this point I don't think anyone will do the SC license justice, this statue is not good at all.

There are fundamental issues with this composition that shouldn't be a thing at all.

- The backdrop completely clashes with Siegfried's hair color and part of his cloth, making these blend together.

- His face is largely obscured from the front, but the design is to be front facing considering the backdrop. This makes absolutely no sense.

- The energy effects coming from Soul Edge and the blade Soul Calibur itself looks very cheap and toyish.

- Painting on the rocks is flat.

- There backdrop is completed even at the back, but there is no way you would display this with the largely visible and ugly battery compartment back there.

- The foliage on the vines is just not good at all, sculpt and paint wise.

- Soul Edge hanging off the base is absolutely hideous. No large element attached to a base should hang off like that unless the base is larger to compensate for it.

Only thing I can say that looks decent is the model of Siegfried himself, but that won't save this statue.

Decent points; especially agree with the first two.

They're going for something more dynamic with the line, apparently, and all I really require are 'ready stance'-type poses. So, obscuring the character is a big no-no. As a diorama-type scene though, I like it.
ZenLogikos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 09:42 AM   #129
BLACK OPS
The Herculoids

Did any European collectors hear any update on when the terminator battle damaged bust is shipping, I see American collectors got theirs over a month ago.
BLACK OPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 02:32 PM   #130
NotGwen
Justice League

PureArts is teasing an Edward Kenway statue.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Teaser.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	568.8 KB
ID:	139913  
NotGwen is offline   Reply With Quote