Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 03-06-2021, 02:01 PM   #241
nearmint
Phoenix

I need clarification regarding what was happening in the post-credits scene.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 08:02 PM   #242
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Disappointing series. Click-bait cameo. Weak writing. Just plain meh.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 11:50 PM   #243
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I need clarification regarding what was happening in the post-credits scene.
Which one? Middle or last?

Middle I got easily. End is a “I think I get it...”
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 01:56 AM   #244
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Which one? Middle or last?

Middle I got easily. End is a “I think I get it...”
End.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 02:48 AM   #245
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Story logic questions

Spoiler
They wanted wanted audience to believe that Wanda stole Vision’s body. But the Vision was a creation of Wanda, so was SWORD able to track him like he had a tracking device?

Who is Ralph Bohner and where did he come from? SWORD knew everyone in the town but Ralph aka fake Pietro was an unknown. How as Agnes also not an unknown since she didn’t actually live there.

If Wanda cast runes in the sky, how is Agatha still able to levitate? I guess Wanda could have been levitating Agatha, but that’s a stretch.
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 03:39 AM   #246
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
End.
Spoiler
The end credits sequence shows Wanda learning Magic from the Darkhold, as she's reading she hears the cries of her children. Now, where the cries are coming from and who has the children is left ambiguous, but it's meant to harken back to other Comic stories in which the children are created from Mephisto. So perhaps someone or something is baiting her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
Story logic questions

Spoiler
They wanted wanted audience to believe that Wanda stole Vision’s body. But the Vision was a creation of Wanda, so was SWORD able to track him like he had a tracking device?

Who is Ralph Bohner and where did he come from? SWORD knew everyone in the town but Ralph aka fake Pietro was an unknown. How as Agnes also not an unknown since she didn’t actually live there.

If Wanda cast runes in the sky, how is Agatha still able to levitate? I guess Wanda could have been levitating Agatha, but that’s a stretch.
Spoiler

1. Wanda's powers are to warp reality and create basically anything she wants. They were tracking Vision's Vibranium, which Wanda created with her Magic.

2. They never identified Agnes, she was one of the ones Sword was unable to account for. Also, Ralph didn't appear until later in the season and they never said if Sword identified him as his appearance comes after they were identifying the towns people.

3. Wanda didn't create the runes until they were already fighting in the air, once cast it's implied that Wanda took over Agatha's flight, as we see at the end of the fight Wanda is the one who sets Agatha down on the ground.

Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 01:02 PM   #247
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

looks like the time for me to binge has arrived...will try and start tonight
Quicksilver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 03:25 PM   #248
adee
Green Arrow

I loved this series and it's made me very excited for everything that will follow.

Spoiler

The only part I didn't care for was the Quicksilver bait and switch. I was really hoping they'd find a way to keep him.

Question...

Spoiler

Any thoughts on where White Vision is going and why he didn't help Wanda? My thought was even though he now had his memories he still lacked the emotional ties of the original Vision and maybe was going to Wakanda to try and piece everything together.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 04:29 PM   #249
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee View Post
I loved this series and it's made me very excited for everything that will follow.

Spoiler

The only part I didn't care for was the Quicksilver bait and switch. I was really hoping they'd find a way to keep him.

Question...

Spoiler

Any thoughts on where White Vision is going and why he didn't help Wanda? My thought was even though he now had his memories he still lacked the emotional ties of the original Vision and maybe was going to Wakanda to try and piece everything together.
Spoiler
That was the one part of the show I also agree was a mistake, but it's such a small thing in the overall story that I just tossed it out.

As for White Vision, I think his last memory (once he got them back) was of Wakanda, so my thinking is that's where he'd go.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 07:44 PM   #250
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I’m just a big fan of how throughout the series they didn’t sugarcoat that what Wanda was doing was selfish, dangerous, and damaging to people. And that she is a powerful AF being.
I agree. She’s the protagonist but definitely not the hero. She showed no remorse at all for what she did. She actually looks quite horrible because
Spoiler
the only comment she made about all of the people she hurt was how they’ll see her as a monster, not owning up to how much she damaged these people. If I were one of those people I’d be demanding some type of retribution. She is a monster for that much.

Also she’s looking real villainous at the end. Maybe she’ll be battling Doctor Strange as opposed to teaming up? Also would give credibility to Mordo’s cause about magic users.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote