Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 08-23-2020, 04:36 PM   #171
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

This is a fantastic piece. If only I had room, I would get it.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 06:53 PM   #172
The Merovingian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

PCS 1/3 Spider-Man shipment held up at the Long Beach, CA port

I just spoke to customer service at Sideshow and they stated that the PCS 1/3 Spider-Man shipment has been held up at the dock and they have no timeframe at the moment on when it will be released by the port. Has anyone received theirs yet?
The Merovingian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 07:26 PM   #173
craigcliff1
Zot

GM got his. Has a video
craigcliff1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 07:34 PM   #174
The Merovingian

Yeah, I saw Gem's video a while back and after I saw his video I PO'd the statue on Sideshow's website. Gem's statue edition number was an "Artist Proof (AP)", if I remember correctly. I don't know if his statue was shipped directly from China to him, or if it was shipped through Sideshow by way of the US ports.
Old 09-19-2020, 11:39 AM   #175
Ralek
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Merovingian View Post
Yeah, I saw Gem's video a while back and after I saw his video I PO'd the statue on Sideshow's website. Gem's statue edition number was an "Artist Proof (AP)", if I remember correctly. I don't know if his statue was shipped directly from China to him, or if it was shipped through Sideshow by way of the US ports.
Yeah same here. Been looking at it for a while, but GM's video really pushed me over the brink, that plus the EX being the one to get and the announcement of SM Miles Morales.

And yeah, he had an AP and obviously got it ways before the regular ones were being shipped out. Shame about the statues being held. I've been checking the site daily, but alas it'll probably be a while longer before I'll get my hands on it. On the upside, that gives me more time to clear some space for it :-)
Ralek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 12:36 PM   #176
The Merovingian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralek View Post
Yeah same here. Been looking at it for a while, but GM's video really pushed me over the brink, that plus the EX being the one to get and the announcement of SM Miles Morales.

And yeah, he had an AP and obviously got it ways before the regular ones were being shipped out. Shame about the statues being held. I've been checking the site daily, but alas it'll probably be a while longer before I'll get my hands on it. On the upside, that gives me more time to clear some space for it :-)
I hear you. I was told that at the moment, the PCS Spider-Man statue is the only statue that is being held up at the port (that can't be good). But I'm hoping the port will release this shipment to Sideshow soon. I think this statue has potential in fairing very well once it's in the hands of collectors and more reviews of it are posted. I was sold completely after seeing Gem's video.
Old 09-19-2020, 03:13 PM   #177
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
This is a fantastic piece. If only I had room, I would get it.
Same here. 1/3 is too big for me. I might get at least 1 huge piece. But that’s it. It’s gonna be the legendary scale Boba Fett. Huge and very expensive. I’ll make him a custom stand with an acrylic cover over it. I’m just waiting for SS to offer free shipping or a discount for it.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 10:19 PM   #178
Peedi
The Secret Six

This will be my first 1/3. And unless they do Miles, Black Panther or Storm it’ll stay my only 1/3. I was excited for this, PO’d, lost excitement for it over the months, and now I’m excited again. It looks great. The details are well done. And I have a decent amount of regular Spideys so for me it’s great to get a different costume. Mine should be here next week I guess?
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 05:21 PM   #179
craigcliff1
Zot

Someone on the Group got the statue, love's it
craigcliff1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 06:53 PM   #180
The Merovingian

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
Someone on the Group got the statue, love's it
That is great to hear. I think this statue has tremendous potential in being one of the big surprises of 2020. Not only is it a 1/3 scale statue, but it's a 1/3 scale statue utilizing an "action/dynamic pose" which is a challenge for manufacturers to pull off due to the size and weight which could incur "leaning & stability" issues over time. I hope the iron rod is imbedded all the way up Spidey's right leg in order to ensure stability. Mine arrives next Tuesday and I can't wait.