Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 03-20-2012, 11:37 AM   #1
Dark Knight66
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Ninja Gaiden 3 and Resident Evil ORC

Are you guys going to pick up these games I got both last night and I have only played NG3 so far the game is awesome and a lot of fun cant wait to play more tonight.
Dark Knight66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:23 PM   #2
stormshadow75x
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Never been a fan of Ninja Gaiden.
I was looking forward to ORC but after watching some videos & reading the reviews going to have to pass.
stormshadow75x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:39 PM   #3
Dark Knight66

I don't go by reviews anymore because all it is an opinion as you and when it comes to gaming I worry about my opinion first. I will play ORC tonight to see how it is first hand can't wait woot woot.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:58 PM   #4
stormshadow75x
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Yea, but the video that I saw was pretty bad. Maximillian does a lot of videos & he complained about the controls & how the game played online. It just didn't seem to make sense to him.

IGN gave it a 4, I'll take a chance on a game rated 6 or 7 but a 4? No way.

Controls & gameplay are the most important thing IMO.

Let me know what u think, I might get it used later on.

CAPCOM has a real bad track record so far, if it's not a fighting game, it turns out to be crap.
stormshadow75x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:02 PM   #5
J Storm
Birdman

I just picked up NG3 & it's by far the bloodiest NG in the series. The controls are abit better. As soon as you pop in the disk & pick the difficulty, it jumps straigh into a boss battle which might be an unknown scene from NG2 (I played it, I dont remember it) but anyway it sets up the story for NG3. The save feature is cool, it has tutorials that pop up on the screen to help you with moves (they can be turned off in the settings).

If you played 1 & 2, then you must get 3. I can tell already I'm not going out this weekend
J Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:38 PM   #6
Frankierock
Inhumans

I would have to go with RE...NG looks great, but from past experience with the first 2, they seem to be wayyy to frustrating at times.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:47 PM   #7
Dark Knight66

Ok spent the last 3 playing NG3 and to me the game is a ton of fun the only things that I find annoying are the wall and rock climbs and the combat system could be a lil more deeper. I really love the SOB system makes me feel like a bad ass when ur chopping pple up like nothing.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:21 AM   #8
lemonman6
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

NG games are ridiculously difficult. I barely made it past a few stages before giving up.

I picked up ORC and the reviews are way too harsh. It is definitely a little different from most other Resident Evil games, but if you're a fan of the franchise, then it will definitely be a fun game. It's basically a 3rd person military style game with zombies. The storyline also blends in well with the other RE games and keeps you interested.
lemonman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:23 PM   #9
Dark Knight66

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonman6 View Post
NG games are ridiculously difficult. I barely made it past a few stages before giving up.

I picked up ORC and the reviews are way too harsh. It is definitely a little different from most other Resident Evil games, but if you're a fan of the franchise, then it will definitely be a fun game. It's basically a 3rd person military style game with zombies. The storyline also blends in well with the other RE games and keeps you interested.
I agree with with you about ORC really game but they need to improve a lot for the next one. Now when you said NG were you talking about the new one or part one and two cause I found NG3 to ne kinda toned down from the others which to me is a god send.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:21 PM   #10
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight66 View Post
I don't go by reviews anymore because all it is an opinion as you and when it comes to gaming I worry about my opinion first.
Not only that but many reviewers are paid off or scared to put up bad reviews for popular/high profile titles.

Anyway, I wasn't really excited about Ninja Gaiden 3 until I read that Masato Kato is involved with it. I love the first two NES Ninja Gaiden games. The third NES game got a bit weird. But I'm curious about this third modern Ninja Gaiden now.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote