Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2016, 04:49 PM   #1471
jonwes
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Does PCS have a CS number? I'm about to go crazy. I had to sell my Man-At-Arms statue due to lack of room. So, I sold him for cost on Ebay. Great. Like last time, I paid the shipping and expected PCS to ship it a few days later.

This was on December 19. So, I find out the next day that PCS is off for the holidays for two weeks. I tell my buyer. He's understanding, at least. But, I say, they said they'll be back in the office January 4. We're about in to the middle of the first week of January... and I find out PCS is moving locale. So they won't be shipping for two more weeks.

Now my buyer has a claim in (I don't blame them) and I sent PCS an e-mail yesterday saying that it's pretty much an emergency to get my package at least out to me today with a tracking number so I can appease Ebay or I need to refund my buyer and change the shipping address back to me.

I guess they were off yesterday for MLK because no word. No tracking. I just don't know what to do now. I guess I learned a lesson. I just thought this was much simpler (and saved having to pass on the shipping) than me getting it shipped to me and then shipping it again out to a buyer.

Sigh.
Old 01-19-2016, 05:43 PM   #1472
strife87
Spider-Ham

cs phone is on page one in the first post.
Old 01-20-2016, 12:28 PM   #1473
jonwes
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife87 View Post
cs phone is on page one in the first post.
Doh!

Thanks.
Old 01-20-2016, 01:40 PM   #1474
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Anyone know pop cultures new address ? Need to return two statues myself, I've asked for return labels from them for about a month now and have gotten no response is sending them myself and I think I'm going to hang back and not order anything until I get my issues resolved ! Been waiting months for new base for statue and nothing! I'm really starting to get upset when you wait over 6 months to get a replacement something is defiantly wrong here.... Just have no idea why jerry is ok with how his customer service is with his company ... I love his work but if you don't get perfect piece your basically sol and waiting waiting waiting to get help and when we're paying lots of money per statue is little concerning with how your taking care of after they have your money !

Sarah
Old 01-20-2016, 07:37 PM   #1475
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
Can you confirm if customers should be receiving tracking for Gouken shipments?
Tracking should be sent by the carrier, FEDEX if USA and USPS if International.

However, the tracking emails are often caught in spam filters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwes View Post
Does PCS have a CS number? I'm about to go crazy. I had to sell my Man-At-Arms statue due to lack of room. So, I sold him for cost on Ebay. Great. Like last time, I paid the shipping and expected PCS to ship it a few days later.

This was on December 19. So, I find out the next day that PCS is off for the holidays for two weeks. I tell my buyer. He's understanding, at least. But, I say, they said they'll be back in the office January 4. We're about in to the middle of the first week of January... and I find out PCS is moving locale. So they won't be shipping for two more weeks.

Now my buyer has a claim in (I don't blame them) and I sent PCS an e-mail yesterday saying that it's pretty much an emergency to get my package at least out to me today with a tracking number so I can appease Ebay or I need to refund my buyer and change the shipping address back to me.

I guess they were off yesterday for MLK because no word. No tracking. I just don't know what to do now. I guess I learned a lesson. I just thought this was much simpler (and saved having to pass on the shipping) than me getting it shipped to me and then shipping it again out to a buyer.

Sigh.
No phone right now. ATT cant seem to get it to work at the new building but says it will be fixed soon. We have been having problems with internet as well. Thst why we havent been shipping. No internet. No shipping.

After a little searching we figured out what order this is.

The person you transferred to was told about our delays in shipping because of the move and never asked us to cancel the order and refund him. The last email correspondence we had from him sounded cordial and that the delay was acceptable. So we were unaware there was any problem.

The order was actually shipped and signed for , so they have it. If they are filing a paypal claim they are trying to scam you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Anyone know pop cultures new address ? Need to return two statues myself, I've asked for return labels from them for about a month now and have gotten no response is sending them myself and I think I'm going to hang back and not order anything until I get my issues resolved ! Been waiting months for new base for statue and nothing! I'm really starting to get upset when you wait over 6 months to get a replacement something is defiantly wrong here.... Just have no idea why jerry is ok with how his customer service is with his company ... I love his work but if you don't get perfect piece your basically sol and waiting waiting waiting to get help and when we're paying lots of money per statue is little concerning with how your taking care of after they have your money !

Sarah
You should post case number so i can look into your issue.

Last edited by OuttaSight; 01-20-2016 at 08:27 PM.
Old 01-20-2016, 08:25 PM   #1476
addic
The X-Men

Hey, Jerry!

Do you guys respond to emails at the moment?

After Carbon was really fast with replying to my emails in December I am waiting for a response to my last email for more than a week now. I just sent another email but I thought I would ask here in the thread to make sure whats going on.

Thanks in advance.
Old 01-20-2016, 08:28 PM   #1477
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
Hey, Jerry!

Do you guys respond to emails at the moment?

After Carbon was really fast with replying to my emails in December I am waiting for a response to my last email for more than a week now. I just sent another email but I thought I would ask here in the thread to make sure whats going on.

Thanks in advance.

Please post your case number.
Old 01-20-2016, 08:32 PM   #1478
addic
The X-Men

Case #: 8064

Thx for the fast reply.
Old 01-20-2016, 09:01 PM   #1479
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Hi

I dont know why our customer service cant get this right.

Ill go deal wth it right now. Ill also have them refund you in addition to sending you the replacement (if we have one)

EDIT:

We found you a complete He-Man. its about 90% perfect. Customer service has emailed you to confirm shipping address and will also be refunding you.

Im really sorry about the hassles.
Hi Jerry,

Thanks for finally fixing the issue and I appreciate the gesture.
Like other have said it still doesn't make the hassle worth it but it shows that you guys are at least trying to make it right. This is the only reason why i chose to keep my Skeletor PO as a result.

Hopefully that one will be easier to manage.
Old 01-20-2016, 09:18 PM   #1480
addic
The X-Men

Thx, Jerry. Got a reply from Carbon. So it looks like we are in touch again.
Closed Thread