Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 10-16-2014, 04:21 PM   #1
Juicemagic
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

TSUME VEGA

Tsume vega is out already a couple people have posted youtube videos. The main one i found helpful was this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YYIU0FqTns

Does anyone have this? any thoughts? worth getting? looks awesome with the mask and the whole thing looks amazing.

The unmasked face is horrendous in my opinion but thats cool because the mask looks amazing.
Juicemagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 10:11 PM   #2
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

I didn't find that "review" helpful at all. 90% of the time was spent talking about how excited he was, and the other 10% how awesome it is.

Going in, I wondered about the cage and claw. I thought the cage would bend, and it looks like it is already bending right out of the box. It looks like Tsume corrected the claw(parallel), but did they? Or is it just adjustable?

PCS is doing Vega soon for a new (I believe) 1/4 action statue. That may end up blowing this one away.

I really like the base for this though, so it's still worth considering.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 11:04 PM   #3
Medusoid
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I've thought about getting this for my boyfriend since he loves the character so much, but I have a few gripes about this, mainly the way that Vega "attaches" to the base. It doesn't look very stable to me, and the cage looks like it could have some issues as well.

Besides that, I think it looks pretty cool.
Medusoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 09:17 AM   #4
Juicemagic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
I didn't find that "review" helpful at all. 90% of the time was spent talking about how excited he was, and the other 10% how awesome it is.

Going in, I wondered about the cage and claw. I thought the cage would bend, and it looks like it is already bending right out of the box. It looks like Tsume corrected the claw(parallel), but did they? Or is it just adjustable?

PCS is doing Vega soon for a new (I believe) 1/4 action statue. That may end up blowing this one away.

I really like the base for this though, so it's still worth considering.
Yeah really I agree with the reviewer although i didnt notice it until you mentioned it. ..I do have most of the PCS ones including the original Vega, but I was thinking of displaying this one with the PCS one. might be cool....

The other option was displaying the vega with my NECA and SOTA action figures since he looks like he might be the same size.....
Old 10-21-2014, 10:46 AM   #5
premium_substit
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

This piece brings back great memories.. very cool concept.. I don't own it but when I saw pics it isntantly screams SFII to me.. that move where he climbs up the rails sticks out the most when I think of Vega and fighting him in arcades/consoles.. if the Vega dio from PCS doesn't end up pulling through I'd consider getting it at some point
premium_substit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 07:25 PM   #6
Medusoid
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I guess nobody on the forums bought this?

I'd love to know if the statue has any issues before I purchase it. The cage is particularly worrisome. It looks so flimsy to me.
Medusoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 08:54 PM   #7
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I looked for Chun Li reviews a few days ago. A good number of the reviewers also had Vega. I think most of them are in Europe or found someone to get the statue for them early.

They both look great to me. They changed Chun Li's face a bit but it's still good.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 01:39 AM   #8
Juicemagic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusoid View Post
I guess nobody on the forums bought this?

I'd love to know if the statue has any issues before I purchase it. The cage is particularly worrisome. It looks so flimsy to me.
Yah totally. There is zero hype for this. I was going to get it for christmas, and then at the last moment i decited to get 5 office shirts instead. No joke. I am so boring.
Old 12-14-2014, 11:03 PM   #9
ReplicantSavior

Perhaps things will pick up when Sideshow or BBTS gets them. I think the Chun Li looks better than Kotobukiya's version.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 03:44 AM   #10
jye318

i got chun li and vega, never had time to open, box is pretty big for those figure.
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote