Old 06-20-2017, 09:55 AM   #621
swim
Birdman

two boxes
swim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:47 PM   #622
FJC
Midnighter

2 boxes makes sense to me with a piece this massive.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 07:30 PM   #623
Comicbookguy
Hercules

This thing will be heavy! I kind of wished we can hollow them
Out so that I can display these xm stuff up high. Hate to put these amazing things hidden on the bottom shelves.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 11:18 AM   #624
SludgesicleMan
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
This thing will be heavy! I kind of wished we can hollow them
Out so that I can display these xm stuff up high. Hate to put these amazing things hidden on the bottom shelves.
This masterpiece doesn't go on a shelf. It goes on a center marble column in your foyer.
SludgesicleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 12:08 PM   #625
swim
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SludgesicleMan View Post
This masterpiece doesn't go on a shelf. It goes on a center marble column in your foyer.
Yes thinking a statue stand, like one used for bronze pieces.
Old 06-25-2017, 03:24 PM   #626
WalkerFodder
The X-Men

I have been on the fence for weeks or months with this piece and as a stateside buyer it is very strictly only because of the price. I realize it's like getting 2 xm statues, but you're paying the price of any 2 xm statues regardless. You have to really love the character and understand that this may very well be the only hulkbuster/iron man you'll ever need.

Having said that, how much over retail are you paying for this and how much did you struggle with the decision?

My girlfriend and I have damn good jobs and this would still be a kick between the legs due to the price.
WalkerFodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 03:41 PM   #627
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerFodder View Post
I have been on the fence for weeks or months with this piece and as a stateside buyer it is very strictly only because of the price. I realize it's like getting 2 xm statues, but you're paying the price of any 2 xm statues regardless. You have to really love the character and understand that this may very well be the only hulkbuster/iron man you'll ever need.

Having said that, how much over retail are you paying for this and how much did you struggle with the decision?

My girlfriend and I have damn good jobs and this would still be a kick between the legs due to the price.
I've never owned another hulkbuster before so this was any easy decision for me. This statue blew me away. Plus it can be displayed as two statues so the price I thought wasn't that bad. The shipping will be though lol. I'm not sure what the retail on this is considering it's an xm exclusive so it's not on their site for a price. I have a good job and it also helps that I'm in my 20s and single so no one can tell me I can't buy it lol.
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 06:04 PM   #628
swim
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerFodder View Post

You have to absolutely love it. The shipping is 600-800 us alone. If your on the fence I'd hold off..
Old 06-25-2017, 09:53 PM   #629
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Wow where is all these collectors getting these great high paying jobs? I work at a grocery store at near minimum wage for 9
Years now with a raise of .25-1.00 raise a every 2 years with a
Maximum of 17.00 in our lifetime cap at the store. This piece would be a month or more of salary for me.
It's tuff to swallow. But we only live once.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 10:36 PM   #630
T.MAC
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Wow where is all these collectors getting these great high paying jobs? I work at a grocery store at near minimum wage for 9
Years now with a raise of .25-1.00 raise a every 2 years with a
Maximum of 17.00 in our lifetime cap at the store. This piece would be a month or more of salary for me.
It's tuff to swallow. But we only live once.
Where do you see yourself in another 9 years?

Lolz.
T.MAC is offline   Reply With Quote