Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 04-20-2017, 10:17 PM   #41
Hybrid
Doh!

Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkchan View Post
what is ur email address?
I too have been waiting 2 years for my replacement legs on my Ironman MK VII 1/2 scale. The replacement was shipped in a box stuffed with newspaper and cut up foam. I have emailed your support and would love to have this resolved as well.
Hybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 11:53 PM   #42
Hybrid
Doh!

So after posting, I contacted support and promptly received this response:

Thailand?
We have shipped all MK7 replacement (4X full MK7 statues) to toysStation (TK) 2 months ago.

Please feel free to contact TK for this matter.
Thank you

Guess its just forum posturing. Another gut punch.
Old 04-21-2017, 03:45 AM   #43
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post

Thailand?
We have shipped all MK7 replacement (4X full MK7 statues) to toysStation (TK) 2 months ago.

Thank you

I sent kkchan a PM and the response I got passed all the blame onto my retailer.
The retailer who is going to extra lengths, at great expense, to try and resolve my issue with insufficient replacement parts sent to them from IA to fix all the issues their customers have.

No help to me what so ever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkchan
Worst case, ask for refund or discount so you can use the fund to repair it?
Collectorcol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 12:56 PM   #44
kkchan
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post

Thailand?

Thank you

I have informed ur case to TK. I think you might want to contact them again.
kkchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 06:45 PM   #45
sparda
The Avengers

kkchan, you've got an email adress I can contat you on? I had to ship a defective piece back to my retailer, but they told me they could only reimburse shipping as soon as they have the OK from IA. Still waiting on that OK...
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 11:23 PM   #46
Hybrid
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkchan View Post
I have informed ur case to TK. I think you might want to contact them again.
Thank you for your attention to this matter. I really wish to display this statue as a centerpiece. So I hope this can be fixed. As you requested I have emailed Toysstation and will inform you of their response. I'll keep everyone updated!
Old 05-04-2017, 08:26 AM   #47
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Who else besides me is still waiting on their Hulkbuster to ship?
candyrocket786 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 03:20 AM   #48
sparda
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
Who else besides me is still waiting on their Hulkbuster to ship?
So IA just tried to make a customer look like a dishonest person trying to rip them off, providing several Facebook screencaps of their convo. The customer was banned from their page and could no longer reply on the story himself, so he had to do so via Radd titan...

One again IA proves to be a piece of ---- company that should have been out of business a long time ago. You can find the story below. (PS: still haven't gotten any word on my replacement...)

On Aug.31,2017 @6:59am Imaginuriam Arts, posted a very false Post about me (William Hokanson) and also add Mohammed Sathick in it!

I'm hear to clarify that the post was a far cry from what really happened over this matter....

Imaginarium Art, played tons of stall tactics and even went as far to threaten me about getting my replacement pieces and are trying to save face by using very, very little facebook messenger message's or Eamil's to do so. Out of a couple hundred facebook messenger message's and email's that I was gonna put up everything. But, don't want to flood Radd Titan Facebook page. My point to this is they use select facebook messenger message's from July 11,2017 to July 19,2017 to try and make me out to be the "Bad Guy!" and this has been going since Mid/Late Feb.2017.

Let me start off I did a deposit of $200usd to Ying Kiat Lim on Oct.7,2015 and final payment of $1700usd to Chan Kok Kiet on Dec.27,2016, After a couple weeks of stall tatcics. I received my 1/4 Hulkbuster in late Jan.2017. I from the start had light issues with the Body and contacted them within 2-3 days after getting it. Supplied Photo's and Video to Chan Kok Kiet, Danny Lim and IA Support. Just Chan Kok Kiet replied via Email and Facebook Messenger Messaging.

I got a replacement Body in mid/late Feb.2017, was never asked to destroy or supply photo's, Chan Kok Kiet said keep it but don't tell Danny Lim. Later in April Chan Kok Kiet did contact me via Email to ask me to destroy the Body. I did and supplied Video and Photo's. Chan Kok Kiet reasoning was if I was to get anymore parts replaced Danny Lim would ask for photo's.

Still having light issues Head didn't work and Jackhammer arm didn't work plus the body light's flickered. I again contacted them and sent several photo's and video of this to Chan Kok Kiet, Danny Lim and IA Support. Again only Chan Kok Kiet replied via Email and Facebook messaging. From Mid to late Feb.2017 I didn't get any reply from IA Support or owner Danny Lim until late June 2017 earily July 2017 I was asked to again send several Photo's and Video showing the issues with the light's. They finally agreed to send replacements after I destroyed the 2 pieces.(NOTE) the Head and Jack hammer Arm had 100% "NO" damage just light Issues They finally sent me a Arm and Jack Hammer Arm, they arrived damaged due to crappy packing job.

So, I contacted then again on July 19,2017 with Video of the unboxing and photo's of the damaged replacement Head and Jack Hammer Arm. Danny Lim get involved said "I was being Dishonest" and pretty much called me a "Liar" I was using the same photo's, (NOTE) again the ones destroyed before just had light issues "NO" damage. The replacement Head had Chips and Jack Hammer Arm fingers were broken and the Shoulder was busted.

So, this is where the Biggest Stall Tactic's started.

Now, Danny Lim is involved and so is IA Support. After months of no replies They start demanding photo's of the original body. I explained they were taken with my Samsung Galaxy 5s phone and have recently upgraded to my Samsung Galaxy 8s Plus phone but would try to retrieve the data from the AT&T store. They did supply me with the down load it was sent to IA Support for them to reply back and say "We can't open the file sent to access the photo's!" But, I could access them on my end and see them in the Email I sent them.

They finally offer me a $250usd refund and the Head and Jack Hammer Arm to be replaced for the 2nd time after I destroyed the parts and supply Photo's and Video. I, worked out a deal with Danny Lim to get $400usd refund and the 2 pieces replaced or he said I could destroy it all and get a $1700usd refund. I said "No. I paid $1900usd in total" and also, said the piece was too nice to destroy it, I'll keep it with the light issues because I really don't turn it on every often. Again, I get accused of using same photo's (NOTE) the first set had "NO" damage just light issues. I, also offered to buy the Head and Jack Hammer Arm to resolve this matter.

So, between Late July 2017 until of Middle of August I get no reply from IA Support, Both Danny Lim and IA Facebook pages blocks me. So, I sent several facebook messenger messsages to Chan Kok Kiet that I was gonna do a Charge Back on My Credit Card I used to pay threw PayPal because PayPal policy is 6months for claims once you pay. So, Chan Kok Kiet Blocks me on Facebook, too.

I play my final Trump Card to resolve this matter and send a Email to IA Support explaining I'm gonna do a Credit Card Charge Back threw My Credit Card Company and this is where the letter IA facebook page show in the post.

This is where they Threaten me....

IA Support Emailed me and said "I need to write a letter and they tell me word for word what to write if I don't write it and agree by signing it and send it to them I, 100% get nothing and they'd consider the case close.

So, for a company that is very Helpful and willing to go the extra mile to take care of their clients and make sure they get what they pay for and uphold their product!!!! They basically thought they could just blow me off and tell me to get screwed because I live in the United States. I'm 100% sure this don't happen to local buyers or Supplier's....

We all know how they Treated Alex Thomas with Radd Titan on facebook forum and if it wasn't for Alex & Geo Imaginarium Art won't even be where they are or even heard of at this point.

Plus they do everything they can to Discredit Mohammed Sathick because of the foul and rude way Danny Lim treat's his Loyal Buyer's & Supporter's....

and for Helmi Abdat and any other Buyers whom have gone through or are currently going threw this. I am proof that if you stay on them and keep it in the light you'll get what they owe you. I'm proof....

Please! anyone out there who have gone threw this or are going through this, Please tell your story...

Message to the persons listed in the Post...Unlike yourselves I Won't and Haven't Blocked you from Commenting on this post!!!!

So, Please! 100% Feel Free, to do so.
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 09:23 AM   #49
FROBAY
Phoenix

I'm still waiting on my Guardians ship replacement.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 06:27 AM   #50
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

IA are a joke and I will happily never buy another product of theirs... Ever!
Collectorcol is online now   Reply With Quote