Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-14-2020, 02:23 AM   #81
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
Is it wrong that I want statues even more when people whine about them being 1/3rd
It's honestly hard to want anything else once you get one in hand. 1/4 looks so small next to 1/3.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 03:00 AM   #82
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
I just don't understand why the same people continue to complain about it year after year when they KNOW what P1 is. This is what they make. This is what they do. If someone doesn't want 1/3 because they feel they're too big/expensive fine, I get it. But I just don't understand what the never ending fretting about it on the same message boards, to the same small # of people time after time after time is going to accomplish. But I guess when you're this interested in a hobby that revolves so much around waiting for things, this is what you do. If you come to the P1 board because you're just interested in the hobby and you want to keep up on what they're making, ok. But if you're here to just have these never ending responses of "I wish they weren't 1/3" I mean my God......move on already. What are you accomplishing.

I couldn’t agree more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
It's honestly hard to want anything else once you get one in hand. 1/4 looks so small next to 1/3.

Again I agree. The only reason I still collect 1/4 scale is because of all the MCU pieces Iron Studios produce.

If Prime 1 were to get the 1/3 scale MCU line, I’ll be in definite trouble.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 03:39 AM   #83
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Yup, i don't understand the "it's too big" complaint either. It's also over a grand. If you don't have the room to display it, should you really be spending that much money on collectibles?
Xenoburger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 05:38 AM   #84
Shoo
Hercules

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 05:53 AM   #85
Shoo
Hercules

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 06:53 AM   #86
ambasah
Red Skull

1:3 is perfect. I will get it if SS and P1 reconcile.

Refuse to pay absurd shipping prices anymore.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 06:54 AM   #87
AlanJG1
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

This looks amazing and could possibly be my 2nd 1/3 scale purchase.
My first purchase was the XM/Legendary Beasts Captain America.

I do worry that if they release a black and grey version down the line that I might regret ordering the blue and grey.
On the other hand the blue and grey does look nice and if they offer a switch out Bruce Wayne head that might push me over the edge.
Decisions, decisions
AlanJG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 08:23 AM   #88
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
I just don't understand why the same people continue to complain about it year after year when they KNOW what P1 is. This is what they make. This is what they do. If someone doesn't want 1/3 because they feel they're too big/expensive fine, I get it. But I just don't understand what the never ending fretting about it on the same message boards, to the same small # of people time after time after time is going to accomplish. But I guess when you're this interested in a hobby that revolves so much around waiting for things, this is what you do. If you come to the P1 board because you're just interested in the hobby and you want to keep up on what they're making, ok. But if you're here to just have these never ending responses of "I wish they weren't 1/3" I mean my God......move on already. What are you accomplishing.
P1 has a 1/5 Batman line. I was hoping this one was 1/5. And probably I am not the only one. Not to mention the 1/4 Bat ZY. Your comment is unnecessarily aggressive/dickish.
But at the end of the day, maybe I'll order this one, to be the perfect companion for Hush Ivy and Huntress, comics Harley and Katana. Just some space to manage...

Now, I am hoping for a Hush Catwoman, since I still didn't find my perfect Catwoman.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 08:45 AM   #89
Phoenixblazes
Shazam

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
P1 has a 1/5 Batman line. I was hoping this one was 1/5. And probably I am not the only one. Not to mention the 1/4 Bat ZY. Your comment is unnecessarily aggressive/dickish.
But at the end of the day, maybe I'll order this one, to be the perfect companion for Hush Ivy and Huntress, comics Harley and Katana. Just some space to manage...

Now, I am hoping for a Hush Catwoman, since I still didn't find my perfect Catwoman.
How popular is that 1/5 scale line, as I rarely see anyone saying they’re preordering any from that line?

And ‘officially’ the Year Zero is 1/3 scale....as ridiculous as that is.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 08:48 AM   #90
Asgard
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I like this one, but I'm more a fan of the other Prime 1 1/3 Hush Batman's because of the action pose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Cancan View Post
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote