Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 09-20-2018, 09:51 AM   #81
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Wow it's been awhile since I've been in this forum, didn't know SS actually bought PCS out... I'm guessing they did it for the licenses?

It also sounds like I lost my full payment on Juri… The one time I buy a PCS statue and I get screwed

I wouldn't be surprised if SS bankrupts PCS after they take the licenses to avoid having to refund people.
Why are you thinking you lost your Juri payment?

Contact Sideshow chat and provide them with the email address you used to pay for Juri.

They have been very helpful at sorting problems.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:27 AM   #82
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSteak View Post
FYI...Jonathan Kub is no longer working for PCS as Operations Manager. So again...Who's PCS?
What information do you have regarding his release?

Jonzy Kub the operations manager lol. Was this like Ant’s sisters’s kid or something?
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:56 AM   #83
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
What information do you have regarding his release?

Jonzy Kub the operations manager lol. Was this like Ant’s sisters’s kid or something?
By his own mouth. He's been gone for a while.

Obviously at this point "PCS" is going to (or at least hopes to for the near term) contract out a sculptor, painter, and costumer if needed with Bryon art directing and overseeing production, then having Sideshow sell the thing.

There aren't going to be operations to manage.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:28 PM   #84
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSteak View Post
FYI...Jonathan Kub is no longer working for PCS as Operations Manager. So again...Who's PCS?
Probably this guy.

candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 12:54 PM   #85
MegatronG1
The X-Men

I take it that Sideshow will refund all orders placed on their website, in case PCS went belly up... right? They are starting to worry me.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 02:37 PM   #86
goto
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
I take it that Sideshow will refund all orders placed on their website, in case PCS went belly up... right? They are starting to worry me.
Thinking the same
goto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 05:41 PM   #87
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
No way to know for sure really.

Unclear if Sideshow would immediately send deposits to PCS. If so then they may depend on PCS to issue the money back. Surely PCS needs every cent they can get but I highly doubt new POs are amounting to much.

Maybe they keep it accruing in a holding account.
Surely PCS has a COH account with Sideshow but the claims on it likely far exceed the balance. Still I would expect and have faith that Sideshow will deliver.

Nothing about Sideshow's involvement can hurt, only help. I really don't get people wanting to shift blame to Sideshow. Without them it would be much worse.

I just can't see a way out of this. The only way PCS refunds can happen before PCS sales in corresponding amounts is if PCS can convince Sideshow they will be able to repay the money. The massive cancels, lawsuit, and these threads (you can surely believe more decision makers read this forum than they would have you believe) don't help the case.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:24 PM   #88
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Why are you thinking you lost your Juri payment?

Contact Sideshow chat and provide them with the email address you used to pay for Juri.

They have been very helpful at sorting problems.

From what I'm reading nobody is getting any refunds (even those contacting SS)... Juri does show under my sideshow account but there is no option to cancel, says I still owe 2 cents which is odd...

It's been about 2 years and no info on this statue.... And it sounds like most of the people running PCS has left... to me this is sign of a company about ready to go bankrupt and close it's doors.. There is no way on earth I would buy anything from this company right now with everything that is happening, to me that's just a quick way to lose your money, if they go bankrupt your deposits are gone and there is nothing you can do about it.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:20 PM   #89
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
From what I'm reading nobody is getting any refunds (even those contacting SS)... Juri does show under my sideshow account but there is no option to cancel, says I still owe 2 cents which is odd...

It's been about 2 years and no info on this statue.... And it sounds like most of the people running PCS has left... to me this is sign of a company about ready to go bankrupt and close it's doors.. There is no way on earth I would buy anything from this company right now with everything that is happening, to me that's just a quick way to lose your money, if they go bankrupt your deposits are gone and there is nothing you can do about it.
How I see it. Sideshow taking over our orders from PCS without PCS getting customers permission to transfer, makes Sideshow assume all responsibility and liability for that order.

I think we're safe to get a refund or our actual order from Sideshow eventually. I think this is a good thing in the grand scheme of things.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 10:42 PM   #90
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:

Oh I thought you meant your order was lost.

Not suggesting to make orders with for PCS stuff. Just saying that no matter what Sideshow being a part of this is more help than not.