Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 04-20-2016, 10:47 AM   #3881
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardjones View Post
You know, I never see anyone go big with Street Fighter outside of PCS. Every other company creating Street Fighter statues are either going 1:5 or 1:6 scale. However, I still think that merchandise for Street Fighter touches only a niche market compared to Batman or Superman, so it is amazing to see Street Fighter being sought after so much by the masses. Keep it up PCS!
Very true. There are other companies now and more to come, but none will ever compare to PCS!
Old 04-20-2016, 10:51 AM   #3882
photocit09
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

In terms of street fighter statue quality, PCS is still the best in the industry in my humble opinion
photocit09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 10:56 AM   #3883
StreetVFighter
Doh!

Unhappy Bearded AP

Hi All, I am new to this forum. I was wondering if getting an AP is based on first come first basis or is it PCS prerogative to give the APs to who ever they want to. I am asking as the time stamp for my bearded Ryu on paypapal is 17:59:31 PDT and I was sure i would win an AP but didn't.
StreetVFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 10:59 AM   #3884
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetVFighter View Post
Hi All, I am new to this forum. I was wondering if getting an AP is based on first come first basis or is it PCS prerogative to give the APs to who ever they want to. I am asking as the time stamp for my bearded Ryu on paypapal is 17:59:31 PDT and I was sure i would win an AP but didn't.
I think it could be because your time was before the actual start time for the Pre-order. I was early for the 1:4 scale Ken statue and never got an email about an AP.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 11:05 AM   #3885
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Wow some people are just so kind on here! It's funny after we said what we scored some people on here had to trash talk to us on Facebook about our pick up and scores! It's sad that some forum members on here have to ruin it for everyone, because now don't think we're letting our evil Ryu go for free or trade on here to true SF fan...

I really wish those talking bad would just be man and come forward so I can help someone out on here, but at this point can't trust anyone on here anymore! Just so sad and there were many saying I'd be crying lol sounds to me like quite a few on Facebook are little butt hurt...

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 11:06 AM   #3886
StreetVFighter
Doh!

Quote:
I think it could be because your time was before the actual start time for the Pre-order. I was early for the 1:4 scale Ken statue and never got an email about an AP.
thanks for your response wizardjones. if thats the case then its not fair as i was able to place the order only because PCS opened it early.

Also hoping if someone from PCS would respond to my question. thanks.
StreetVFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 11:10 AM   #3887
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
thanks for your response wizardjones. if thats the case then its not fair as i was able to place the order only because PCS opened it early.

Also hoping if someone from PCS would respond to my question. thanks.
It is all good man. Just be happy you were able to order one. Apparently there are people that are truly upset over missing out on this, and in my opinion all you can do is move on and look forward to seeing awesome pictures.
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 11:19 AM   #3888
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Really confused by this.

I was spamming F5 for nearly 3 hours.

These did not go live until 18:00:00 PDT How is it possible you were able to place an order 31 seconds early. Possibly clicking the buy now 35-45 seconds prior to them going live?
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 11:23 AM   #3889
dreamactius
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Wow some people are just so kind on here! It's funny after we said what we scored some people on here had to trash talk to us on Facebook about our pick up and scores! It's sad that some forum members on here have to ruin it for everyone, because now don't think we're letting our evil Ryu go for free or trade on here to true SF fan...

I really wish those talking bad would just be man and come forward so I can help someone out on here, but at this point can't trust anyone on here anymore! Just so sad and there were many saying I'd be crying lol sounds to me like quite a few on Facebook are little butt hurt...

Sarah
Go back to your cave CBG.
dreamactius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 11:24 AM   #3890
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
It is all good man. Just be happy you were able to order one. Apparently there are people that are truly upset over missing out on this, and in my opinion all you can do is move on and look forward to seeing awesome pictures.
Can you blame them, especially with the cluster*cked pre-ordering experience (that I still think is bullsh!t) and then to see these pre-orders on eBay at prices that come complete with the prison-rape experience.

I mean hell... one could literally quit their job and make a decent living at selling PCS pre-orders. Easy money.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote