Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-13-2023, 03:40 PM   #791
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
To anyone who owns this piece - I'm trying to see how she scales with other PFs, especially the newer pieces like Black Canary, the newest Poison Ivy, the Harley Hell on Heels, or the new Zatanna. If you could post a pic or two, that would be appreciated!
Didn?t you hate this piece when it came out? Lol.

I had the EX and sold it. It?s a killer sculpt that is difficult to display with other pieces IMO.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 03:49 PM   #792
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Didn?t you hate this piece when it came out? Lol.

I had the EX and sold it. It?s a killer sculpt that is difficult to display with other pieces IMO.
Yes, for Starfire. But, I'm getting a new idea of a character to have someone customize her into. So, I guess it really doesn't matter on scale, since it would be displayed alone anyways. But, I mostly want to make sure she's a true 1/4 scale, and not really small.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 03:50 PM   #793
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalguard View Post
This is a beautiful piece, I got her like a wk ago and she instantly became my wife?s favorite, next to BAtman who laughs and Mr. Freeze.
Congrats!
I love this piece!

I miss my Starfire.. no i have no sold the piece.
The piece remains boxed until i have sort out my new display. For the moment the following image is all that remains

LOADING: Image(s)

Sideshow Collectibles - Starfire PF (regular 0113/1000)

Photo from 2020
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 07:43 PM   #794
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
To anyone who owns this piece - I'm trying to see how she scales with other PFs, especially the newer pieces like Black Canary, the newest Poison Ivy, the Harley Hell on Heels, or the new Zatanna. If you could post a pic or two, that would be appreciated!
Here she is in a line up of other PFs, both older and newer, including the new Black Canary. Hope it helps!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220503_160622262_crr.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	560.7 KB
ID:	165891  
greenknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 08:16 PM   #795
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenknight View Post
Here she is in a line up of other PFs, both older and newer, including the new Black Canary. Hope it helps!
Definitely, thanks!! I just wanted to make sure she wasn't underscaled, and she looks like she's just about right next to most of the other ladies. I think Scarlet Witch is a bit big, and it looks like that Batgirl is a bit small.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 01:50 PM   #796
AurraSing
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Yes, for Starfire. But, I'm getting a new idea of a character to have someone customize her into. So, I guess it really doesn't matter on scale, since it would be displayed alone anyways. But, I mostly want to make sure she's a true 1/4 scale, and not really small.
I have her displayed besides Harley Hell on Wheels and Scavenger Red Sonja, scale looks perfect to me. The 1/6th Tweeterhead Starfire is way off scale for anyone wondering though. I had her next to my Hot toys figures initially and looked way too big, moved her next to my 1/5th scale pieces she looks great though.
AurraSing is offline   Reply With Quote