Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-03-2011, 08:53 PM   #1501
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhernandez View Post
Got mine today from the Aspenstore (HQ) everything looks good! It was tripled box. Art box in side shipper box inside of another box with peanuts. It was nice and snug in there. No lean at all.

Thanks Frank, and Aspen Crew. Especially you Chaz!
Do we get to see pictures?
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:24 PM   #1502
frankm
Aspen Comics
Producer

All,

To keep everyone in the loop, we were at the warehouse from 10a until 6:30p yesterday checking statues. Out of the 300 we received in for the Aspenstore, I was able to check just about half of them. The first thing we did was go through the 100+ statues that were waiting to ship out from all of the orders. Damages were very minimal thankfully and I did my utmost best to try and make sure all statues looked great, didn't lean, and had non-defective wings or fins. Now I'm not perfect (even though I try to be!) so if you receive in your statue and something is wrong, please let us know. However, I hopefully caught any and all mistakes, so here's hoping you're completely satisfied once your new Aspen arrives!

A couple of the 'requested' statue numbers were unfortunately a few of the damaged ones. Chris should have contacted you already if yours was one of them. It was only four total selected statues, so replacing or switching those won't be too troubling thankfully.

With that said, I'm heading back to the warehouse next Wednesday to finish up checking the rest. The statues are live to order on Aspenstore.com so if you've debated getting one, now's the time!
frankm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:38 PM   #1503
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

That's awesome news Frank! I'm really getting excited to order Aspen and Kiani a week from tomorrow!
Old 02-03-2011, 11:52 PM   #1504
oogahonk
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankm View Post
All,

To keep everyone in the loop, we were at the warehouse from 10a until 6:30p yesterday checking statues. Out of the 300 we received in for the Aspenstore, I was able to check just about half of them. The first thing we did was go through the 100+ statues that were waiting to ship out from all of the orders. Damages were very minimal thankfully and I did my utmost best to try and make sure all statues looked great, didn't lean, and had non-defective wings or fins. Now I'm not perfect (even though I try to be!) so if you receive in your statue and something is wrong, please let us know. However, I hopefully caught any and all mistakes, so here's hoping you're completely satisfied once your new Aspen arrives!

A couple of the 'requested' statue numbers were unfortunately a few of the damaged ones. Chris should have contacted you already if yours was one of them. It was only four total selected statues, so replacing or switching those won't be too troubling thankfully.

With that said, I'm heading back to the warehouse next Wednesday to finish up checking the rest. The statues are live to order on Aspenstore.com so if you've debated getting one, now's the time!
You're the best Frank!
It looks like mine will be here on Monday, I will have an update then.
oogahonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:11 PM   #1505
benhernandez
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I will take Pictures this weekend, and upload them. I want a nice sunny day for pictures. I have a lot of uploads to do this weekend
benhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:32 PM   #1506
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Hey if possible, and not too much hassle, could you take a couple pics of Aspen with regular Grace and regular Kiani? I know there is a couple of the trio, but a few more would be awesome!
Old 02-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #1507
benhernandez

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Hey if possible, and not too much hassle, could you take a couple pics of Aspen with regular Grace and regular Kiani? I know there is a couple of the trio, but a few more would be awesome!
Sure anything else?
Old 02-04-2011, 02:02 PM   #1508
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

LOL, no I just would love to see a couple really great pics of all three together, especially in nice natural light!
Old 02-04-2011, 02:06 PM   #1509
benhernandez

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
LOL, no I just would love to see a couple really great pics of all three together, especially in nice natural light!

I understand! But seriously anything else? with a coke can or a beer? or with the Clay Moore Fathom Statues or bust? or DC turner statues or Red Sonja?
Old 02-04-2011, 02:09 PM   #1510
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhernandez View Post
I understand! But seriously anything else? with a coke can or a beer? or with the Clay Moore Fathom Statues or bust? or DC turner statues or Red Sonja?
Well, it would be amazing to see the 3 Aspen girls, of course, together in their own pics. But, I guess while you're at it, a pic of the 3 Aspen girls with the Moore Fathom statues would be pretty cool too! I have the tank top version, but am still planning on getting a bikini at some point.