Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 02-06-2020, 09:19 AM   #691
Divo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
OR!

SS Sabes is rearing up for a very massive chest bump!

Well, if someone was stupid enough, it would result in a caved-in chest, broken ribs, and a bitten-off head. A bump for a bloody stump? Unlikely, and ill advised.
Divo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 09:22 AM   #692
Divo

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyiori View Post
So will the EX sell out asap depending on the unboxing ?

It should, especially with a relatively low es, and because it’s a great fcking sculpt!
Old 02-06-2020, 09:28 AM   #693
Divo

Quote:
Originally Posted by srttoz View Post
Sideshow Unboxing video already PLEASE!

Also how the heck did that guy on facebook get one so fast?

Would be nice to see an unboxing, as SS seems to have dropped the ball at every turn, marketing wise, regarding this masterful Sabretooth sculpt. Won’t be long now, so close I can taste it.

If Sabes is in SS warehouse by Feb 11/2020, when do they actually start shipping? How soon will this thing actually start being in hand?
Old 02-06-2020, 09:37 AM   #694
Divo

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
Nice find 101sun! Martin finally posted his digital files. Excited to see more pics of the EX portrait.

Nice little wolverine skull hidden on the base. They had that for the original PF as well.

As we wait for an unboxing vid, in hand pics or reviews, or actually receiving our own, these beautiful renders and printed model/sculpt pics will have to do. So close.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:30 AM   #695
Tarksis
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divo View Post
Would be nice to see an unboxing, as SS seems to have dropped the ball at every turn, marketing wise, regarding this masterful Sabretooth sculpt. Won’t be long now, so close I can taste it.

If Sabes is in SS warehouse by Feb 11/2020, when do they actually start shipping? How soon will this thing actually start being in hand?
I got Odium last Thursday after the last payment having gone out on Tuesday. Hopefully this is a similar situation and I get him by the 13th or 14th!
Tarksis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 12:11 PM   #696
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

The facial hair looks much better on the unpainted sculpt above, on the pics on the SS website make it look like like the shearling lining of a jacket.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 05:24 PM   #697
srttoz
Mephisto

Every time I see the digital sculpt I'm super impressed. I just pray the paint job lives up to the prototype. It should as my Magneto, Wolverine and Cable all came phenomenally painted like the protos.
srttoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 06:01 PM   #698
Divo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarksis View Post
I got Odium last Thursday after the last payment having gone out on Tuesday. Hopefully this is a similar situation and I get him by the 13th or 14th!

That would be the ideal, getting it just before the wk end, allowing you to bask, at leisure, in the bloodlust which is Sabretooth. Drink it in slow and long. Enjoy.
Old 02-06-2020, 06:10 PM   #699
Divo

Quote:
Originally Posted by srttoz View Post
Every time I see the digital sculpt I'm super impressed. I just pray the paint job lives up to the prototype. It should as my Magneto, Wolverine and Cable all came phenomenally painted like the protos.

I agree. My last recent SS purchases, Wolverine, Captain A modern, and Juggs, all have excellent paint apps, and Sabretooth will be no different. What awaits us is a hyper detailed, snarling, rearing/lunging Sabretooth, which will shock and awe.
Old 02-07-2020, 01:10 AM   #700
srttoz
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divo View Post
I agree. My last recent SS purchases, Wolverine, Captain A modern, and Juggs, all have excellent paint apps, and Sabretooth will be no different. What awaits us is a hyper detailed, snarling, rearing/lunging Sabretooth, which will shock and awe.
I hope they nail it all obviously but I really want them to get the teeth as good as the proto (or close). The open mouthed long haired portrait had a nice yellow tinge almost like an older dog. I don't want them to be crest whitestrips white.
srttoz is offline   Reply With Quote