Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-01-2011, 05:49 AM   #1491
puntapret
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankm View Post
All,

Just a quick update in regards to the Aspen statues shipping from our store...

We tried to plan out having the statues from our store ship out the same week they did from Diamond. However, our shipment was sent separately from Diamond's since they have a different brokerage company that handles their customs, duties, receiving, etc. Unfortunately, since we only ship in statues every couple of years, we wind up using a different company every time and things were delayed with our statues. Nothing major, but enough to hold them up for a week or two.

Now, when we saw several of the first people having some of the problems they have been, that put me into overdrive trying to get things resolved. Thankfully, everyone involved in the making of this statue are great individuals and we'll have problems such as broken wings and such fixed and fulfilled as soon as we can. However, I didn't want all of the store statues shipping out and potentially seeing more of the same problems.

So, this coming Wednesday, I'll personally be inspecting and checking all 300 of the statues we have for the store and making sure they're in as perfect as can be condition before they ship out. I have two people I trust helping me open the boxes so I can dutifully check the statue, wings and paint to ensure the statues you purchased from our store ship out in great condition.

I know checking all of these will take a while, so the plan is to check all of the ordered numbers first so that once they're ok'd and good to ship, they'll be out by this Thursday morning. We have roughly 100 statues ordered and needing to ship, so my main priority will be checking those ordered ones first so we get them out right away. From there, and depending on how many more I'm able to get through checking, I'll finish up over the weekend. I believe Chris put them back in stock on our store, so if you were thinking of ordering one, you can now order with the utmost confidence of knowing your statue is being double checked before it's shipped.

Honestly, I didn't want to delay sending these out at all, but I couldn't determine any other solution to this except to just check them all myself. I certainly have other pressing things to do, but I understand completely what it's like to spend your hard earned money on something you've waited anxiously to receive, just to unfortunately see it broken or not meet your expectations.

If anyone has questions, just let me know. I apologize for the slight delay in getting these out and really appreciate your patience and understanding. Thanks!
As usual from Aspen, TOP NOTCH act
puntapret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:47 AM   #1492
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

That is truly awesome Frank!! I definitely know I feel much better in ordering Aspen and Kiani from Aspen Store directly, knowing that Aspen has been double inspected and that she will be excellent when I receive her in a few short weeks.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:51 AM   #1493
woozie0
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankm View Post
All,
So, this coming Wednesday, I'll personally be inspecting and checking all 300 of the statues we have for the store and making sure they're in as perfect as can be condition before they ship out. I have two people I trust helping me open the boxes so I can dutifully check the statue, wings and paint to ensure the statues you purchased from our store ship out in great condition.
Fantastic customer service!
woozie0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:34 PM   #1494
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Somebody posted a video of Aspen on youtube. Crazy music, but this Aspen looks perfect!!!! No lean, fins that look great . . . I hope mine looks like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5yjM51KSjg
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 01:41 PM   #1495
Fremen
Birds of Prey

Okay. Wondered why I couldn't order one this morning.
Fremen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 03:32 PM   #1496
Magneto
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Somebody posted a video of Aspen on youtube. Crazy music, but this Aspen looks perfect!!!! No lean, fins that look great . . . I hope mine looks like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5yjM51KSjg
No worry, I´m sure yours will be fine. Here are enough good examples of good Statues. I´m also very happy with mine Aspen.
I believe the whole discussion here causes more panic as necessary...
Magneto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 06:58 PM   #1497
quadcent
A day without sunshine is like... night.

great news, once i get my bad one looked after through ever it was i ordered it from, i'll be getting one from you guys instead.
as long as you still have some left.
quadcent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:02 PM   #1498
Graven Gorasd
Justice League

I broke down and bought one. Too good of a statue not to.
Graven Gorasd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:43 PM   #1499
Jayden
Blue Falcon

Welcome to the club. Hope yours is perfect.
Jayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:43 PM   #1500
benhernandez
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Got mine today from the Aspenstore (HQ) everything looks good! It was tripled box. Art box in side shipper box inside of another box with peanuts. It was nice and snug in there. No lean at all.

Thanks Frank, and Aspen Crew. Especially you Chaz!
benhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote