Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-10-2011, 01:22 PM   #1601
oogahonk
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benhernandez View Post
Everything Oog said is accurate. Nothing is 100% guaranteed. It takes a lot of spending to get to the 500 reward points so if you don't buy a lot of aspen stuff then its not worth it. I'm not sure about OOg but I can speak for my self, Aspen get's a lot of my money on prints and books and anything they might have. I may have to promise them my first born if I don't catch up on my CC bills.

(j/k) on the kid thing. Kid then collecting then the wife those are life's priorities.

J/k again its wife, kid, collecting, beer.
oogahonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:33 PM   #1602
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

So, I went to the LCS tonight to pick up my replacement Aspen statue. I was soooo excited to get her. Unfortunately, this one was damaged too.

Her back spike fin was broken, she had a chip in her face (literally polystone/porcelain was missing) and a teal paint streak on her chin.

I am so disappointed. I will be ordering one through Aspen Store tomorrow. I hope that Frank and the other guys are really inspecting the Aspen Store supply, because I don't know what I will do if I get a third damaged statue.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:10 PM   #1603
DRL
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
So, I went to the LCS tonight to pick up my replacement Aspen statue. I was soooo excited to get her. Unfortunately, this one was damaged too.

Her back spike fin was broken, she had a chip in her face (literally polystone/porcelain was missing) and a teal paint streak on her chin.

I am so disappointed. I will be ordering one through Aspen Store tomorrow. I hope that Frank and the other guys are really inspecting the Aspen Store supply, because I don't know what I will do if I get a third damaged statue.
That sucks! Sorry to hear that. I'm sure the third one will be in great shape and taken care of by the folks at Aspen!
DRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:16 AM   #1604
ReyJ22
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Ben,
great pics of Aspen... Along with all your other Turner beauties! I've been really going back and forth with this new release, but your pics really sent me over the edge. I think I'm gonna take the plunge! Nice setup btw, you have some awesome pieces. especially all of Mike's artwork! Great stuff, I hope to acquire some artwork in the future. I noticed you have the new Aspen along with the Moore Tank Top Aspen. Would you mind taking a pic side by side with these two statues??? I'd really like to see how these two display next to e/o.

Northern,
sorry to hear about ur luck with this piece. Third time's the charm, I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya. I'll likely purchase this piece directly thru Aspen too, here's hoping they inspected their stock extra carefully!
ReyJ22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:02 AM   #1605
jtirtadjaja
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

My Aspen Matthews

jtirtadjaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:02 AM   #1606
jtirtadjaja

Old 02-11-2011, 11:03 AM   #1607
jtirtadjaja

I'm so happy to add her to my small collection,
Old 02-11-2011, 11:48 AM   #1608
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

WOW, absolutely amazing gorgeous pictures!!! Congrats . . . question, though, your wings look like they're not all the way in? Did you try to push them in more so there's not such a noticeable gap?

BTW, I just placed my order for Aspen through Aspen store! I hope this one comes perfect!
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 03:22 PM   #1609
jetgrob

Quote:
WOW, absolutely amazing gorgeous pictures!!! Congrats . . . question, though, your wings look like they're not all the way in? Did you try to push them in more so there's not such a noticeable gap?

BTW, I just placed my order for Aspen through Aspen store! I hope this one comes perfect!
Good Question.
Still waiting to get mine.
jetgrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:37 PM   #1610
jtirtadjaja

Quote:

Thanks. Regarding the wings, i think i have pushed them as deep as i can, and i don't dare to push them any more deeper since this statue is so fragile.

My LCS has 12 of this statue and so far 4 are broken.

I hope you'll get the perfect one, good luck.