Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-29-2018, 06:54 AM   #1
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Arkhalla Hell Fire Ex

Woow...

see more pictures at website:
https://arhstudioscollectibles.com/s...la-hells-fire/
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 07:00 AM   #2
Brandon
The X-Men

I like it. Great Paint Job! I usually only collect mythological pieces but this new paint job is tempting...hmmm
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 08:51 AM   #3
stone eagle
Justice League

I know I'm a rookie statue collector and don't collect at the same level as many of you but I don't see how changing the color of an already produced statue makes it worth $100 more. This is basically the same finger biting statue that sold a lot of 100 just a year or so ago. Now they are making 75 in a different color and charge $100 more?
I guess it's nice if you prefer this color scheme or somehow missed out on the first run.
Kind of reminds me of the statues where someone throws red paint on it and calls it limited edition battle version or some such thing. Again just my opinion but I don't like a lot of blood and gore with my statues.
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 09:10 AM   #4
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
I know I'm a rookie statue collector and don't collect at the same level as many of you but I don't see how changing the color of an already produced statue makes it worth $100 more. This is basically the same finger biting statue that sold a lot of 100 just a year or so ago. Now they are making 75 in a different color and charge $100 more?
I guess it's nice if you prefer this color scheme or somehow missed out on the first run.
Kind of reminds me of the statues where someone throws red paint on it and calls it limited edition battle version or some such thing. Again just my opinion but I don't like a lot of blood and gore with my statues.
I don't like the price hike either, but ARH needs the extra income at this point so I'll give em a pass.
Old 06-29-2018, 12:13 PM   #5
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

i am not sure but I understand it the way they dont painting them in china and painting them in the studio. so that could be the price extra?
for me this is an awesome statue and a nice way to get this statue. other companies also bringing out a green hulk and month later there is a gray one without announcement.
So maybe here was a hugh call for this statue and they offer an opportunity to get another one with a slightly different painting. For me nothing wrong.

Like it and buy it or dont like it and go on. Easy way.
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 12:16 PM   #6
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

I like it a lot, I don't have any 1/3 stuff but it does look really good.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 03:54 PM   #7
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
It's a tougher paint job, it's a smaller ES (it's still another run as far as the factory is concerned), and it's years later and prices have gone up.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 04:15 PM   #8
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

I dont like variants that just up a set edition size by applying a slightly different paint scheme. Since I'm sure this statue selling well will be a major factor in shipping me the stature I preordered years ago, I'll mitigate my frustration.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2018, 04:44 PM   #9
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I dont like variants that just up a set edition size by applying a slightly different paint scheme. Since I'm sure this statue selling well be a major factor in shipping me the stature I preordered years ago, I'll mitigate my frustration.
Old 06-29-2018, 08:35 PM   #10
SAB380
The X-Men

I expected her body to be covered in blood.
Similar to the Alexander rerelease.
SAB380 is offline   Reply With Quote