Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

View Poll Results: Would you pre-order this Goro MKX 1/3 ?
YES, depending on price 111 76.03%
YES, regardless of price 35 23.97%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2018, 01:26 PM   #1211
Muffinman
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Thanks for all the help fellas and in paticular deadghostknight. Good catch Cybersteak, there was no pun intended there lol. I'll just try and get about £300 to the side I guess and hope it wont be anymore. Any possible savings will be a bonus I guess.
Thanks again!
Muffinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 02:35 PM   #1212
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

You're welcome thanks for muffin
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 11:26 PM   #1213
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSteak View Post
Shouldn't cost anything more then a spearhead on a rope.

GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 06:58 PM   #1214
sifucatman
Frackin!

Haha
sifucatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 07:02 PM   #1215
sifucatman
Frackin!

Goro and uk customs vs me!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	E48C9939-6E59-4DE6-979C-AFE1C5EE0ECA.gif
Views:	19
Size:	622.6 KB
ID:	118558  
sifucatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 12:48 AM   #1216
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by sifucatman View Post
Goro and uk customs vs me!
Haha
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 02:35 PM   #1217
Muffinman
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

This is going to sound really nooby but until today I had no idea sideshow were handling PCS's shipping and my order had been automatically moved over to them. They assumed my contact details were one on an old sideshow account, which I no longer use, and canceled my order for a lack of response!

I've been promised my order is safe but I wouldn't want to not write this here just incase there is anyone who is in the same boat. When moving the orders over sideshow seem to have assumed that if the paypal email address which paid for orders, mine well over a year ago, linked to an account with them, then this is the correct email address for correspondence which isn't the case at all for me and an email address I haven't used for a long time or even have access to now. My PCS log in email was completely different, correct and one I had used to corrospond with them numerous times..

I only found out about this by attempting to update my shipping information, which ironically turned out to be correct, only to be told it was now Sideshow's responsibility. I must have missed the email lol.

Looks like a close call. With an ES of 150 I sure hope my order is safe. That would have been a huge ---- up on PCS and sideshow's behalf there imo. I wouldn't have been happy. Luckily the staff at sideshow are great and unfortunatley are also apparently dealing with a lot of stuff right now up there with everything they're going through.
Muffinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 09:11 AM   #1218
Indridcold99
The Avengers

I joined the waitlist for this about two months ago with zero expectations of a conversion
Indridcold99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 10:05 AM   #1219
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indridcold99 View Post
I joined the waitlist for this about two months ago with zero expectations of a conversion
Eh out of all PCS products I would think this has the worst chances to convert but I still think it will.
There's like 20 of the MKX Scorpion busts on eBay right now.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 10:29 AM   #1220
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
This is going to sound really nooby but until today I had no idea sideshow were handling PCS's shipping and my order had been automatically moved over to them. They assumed my contact details were one on an old sideshow account, which I no longer use, and canceled my order for a lack of response!

I've been promised my order is safe but I wouldn't want to not write this here just incase there is anyone who is in the same boat. When moving the orders over sideshow seem to have assumed that if the paypal email address which paid for orders, mine well over a year ago, linked to an account with them, then this is the correct email address for correspondence which isn't the case at all for me and an email address I haven't used for a long time or even have access to now. My PCS log in email was completely different, correct and one I had used to corrospond with them numerous times..

I only found out about this by attempting to update my shipping information, which ironically turned out to be correct, only to be told it was now Sideshow's responsibility. I must have missed the email lol.

Looks like a close call. With an ES of 150 I sure hope my order is safe. That would have been a huge ---- up on PCS and sideshow's behalf there imo. I wouldn't have been happy. Luckily the staff at sideshow are great and unfortunatley are also apparently dealing with a lot of stuff right now up there with everything they're going through.
Is the order showing up on your SS account now?

Make sure you have it in writing your order is safe.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote