Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 07-14-2016, 05:18 AM   #581
One Above All
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
I PM'd you, also for sure for Akuma I expect to have Asia territory by his PO.
Erick,

Thank you very much for the quick reply.

I did not receive your PM.

Can you please kindly send the PM again?

Thank you kindly.
One Above All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 05:20 AM   #582
One Above All
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I really like the 1/4 Ryu.

Every 3D zbrush model done by Erick carries his very distinct artistic style.

A style is what identifies an artist.

It is something that takes years to cultivate.

I must say I am really liking this 1/4 Ryu
One Above All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 06:39 AM   #583
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKA28 View Post
the number 1 will be awarded to the first customer on the site? there will be there any artist proof?
Number 1 will be Ericks, rightfully so. The number 2 could be raffled meaning they pay for it. He will give that number to one lucky buyer,
Maybe the first 100 people enter that drawing.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 07:36 AM   #584
frenchyoutoo
Nightwing

Got two questions.

1. Just curious what the leaning story is? Why is it that some statues have lean problems and some dont? I know temperature in a room can be a factor but im more asking about materials. What do and dont? And why? Maybe anyone can answer this and help me out. Never really know the dealio. Also what measures were taken with this with lean issues?

2. Is it possible to get the proto and production side by side in a pic display? Would be quite epic and daring and never before done in a company
frenchyoutoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 09:34 AM   #585
amloprinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchyoutoo View Post
Got two questions.

1. Just curious what the leaning story is? Why is it that some statues have lean problems and some dont? I know temperature in a room can be a factor but im more asking about materials. What do and dont? And why? Maybe anyone can answer this and help me out. Never really know the dealio. Also what measures were taken with this with lean issues?

2. Is it possible to get the proto and production side by side in a pic display? Would be quite epic and daring and never before done in a company

1.Erick and his team will make sure this doesn't happen they will get metal rods in their legs, so it can not have leaning issues, if possible he and his team will go as far as adding a metal anchor disc within the base casting where the metal rods from the feet can attach too, to insure legs will never bend.

2.Erick will no longer be showing the Protoypes, from now on the factory samples will be what you see, because that is the quality you will be getting. He and his team want to ensure that they live up to the motto "what you see is what you get ". But rest assured you will be getting top quality products. The prototypes factory sample quality is just as good if not better than the prototypes.
Old 07-14-2016, 10:47 AM   #586
amloprinzi

the measurements of the Ryu:1/4 scale 57*48*28cm,the weight is 9.95kg+1.8kg(artbox)=11.75kg
the measurements of the Ryu:1/6 scale 42.2*36.3*21cm,the weight is 3.42kg+1.2kg(artbox)=4.62kg

Information for everyone.
Old 07-14-2016, 11:59 AM   #587
Kallix
Justice League

These measurements are for the box ? Measurements of the statue itself ?

Why no 10% discount for Evil Ryu ? For 1/4th scale with a price at $650 + shipping, + taxes, etc.. I think that the total will be approximately $900 for an european customer, so the little 10% discount would be welcome.
Kallix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 12:21 PM   #588
amloprinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallix View Post

Why no 10% discount for Evil Ryu ? For 1/4th scale with a price at $650 + shipping, + taxes, etc.. I think that the total will be approximately $900 for an european customer, so the little 10% discount would be welcome.
Art box, sorry.
Old 07-14-2016, 01:07 PM   #589
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:

Issue here is cost, Evil Ryu is actually more expensive to produce than regular because there's more involved on the factory's side. Plus most companies sell the alternate version at a higher price and we are not. We are also a one man company, with many limitations for the time being.
Trying to figure out a way for everyone.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 01:07 PM   #590
amloprinzi

Quote:

After talking to Erick, he can't lower the
Price for Evil Ryu. He has relayed that the cost of production is even more expensive than regular Ryu, yet he will not be raising the price. Much like every other company would.

So what would make all the European customers happy, besides the discount? Erick would like to know. How can he still get you to purchase his statues without a discount? He knows it's hard on you, but it would be hard for him business wise to go any lower than it already is priced.

You have to realize he has to pay the factory a certain amount that he promised them.