Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 08-10-2005, 01:30 PM   #21
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Wilson
He's definately a virgin, that's for sure.
I guess he`s never had any pie.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 05:17 PM   #22
Sniper
Objectivo Bastardo

Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 01:04 AM   #23
wizard-comics
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: New Caprica City, New Caprica ("accidentally" left behind)
that is crazy!!!! so are those auctions for characters.....man those guys need to take there money and get laid!!!!!
wizard-comics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 09:42 AM   #24
DDura711
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard-comics
that is crazy!!!! so are those auctions for characters.....man those guys need to take there money and get laid!!!!!
Okay not to sound like a total pig here but I'm gonna.
If he put that into oh lets say Asian Massage Parlors, he could have gotten 132 different girls which in the MMORPG standards makes him a GOD. Then again, I don't know anyone that could or would brag that they went to that many parlors.
Or for the going rate he could have gotten 5 mail order brides from different parts of the world.
But insted, he's now the "proud" owner of his own VIRTUAL island.
WAY TO GO DUMB ASS!
DDura711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:00 AM   #25
ashley76
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

DDura is just trying to bad mouth this guy to hide the fact that he is the one that bought the island! you MMORPG geek!
ashley76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:25 AM   #26
DDura711
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley76
DDura is just trying to bad mouth this guy to hide the fact that he is the one that bought the island! you MMORPG geek!
OH NO! You figured it out.
Hey, I've played a couple of those games.
City of Hero's for 2 months, Dark Age of Camelot for 3 months.
Just could never really get into the whole serious game play of it. Now the Sims online, there is an idea I could NEVER get behind. What the hell is the point of playing an ONLINE game if I can't kill something. At least let me be able to hunt the mailman or something. LAME.
But the funny thing is I did find one game that lets you "Virtually" Hook-Up with people. That one just seemed funny.
DDura711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 10:52 AM   #27
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

not that i can justify spening this much on something thats only virtual - i can understand why they would - i played asherons' call for 3 years - these games are very addicting ( i remeber more then a few night i starting playing and the next thign i know its sunrise ) - i never could understand spending this much on soemthign non-existant just because its the only one on a server or w/e - but i remeber alot of ppl used to buy things for AC when i was playing - the funniest thing i could remember was people used to buy money - lol - yes money, they would spend real life money to purchase online "in-game" money - alwyas found that humorous
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 03:18 PM   #28
Colossus
Loki

I probably shouldn't be going through some of these older threads but I couldn't resist this one. I think it is funny watching everyone bash this, and I am not pointing any fingers, but alot of people think we are crazy spending 100's or even 1000's on little figurines. I know what comes next "but atleast we get something tangible" true but the bottom line is it is their money and if they can afford it and it brings them happiness who are we to judge?
Colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 03:28 PM   #29
sith lord utinni!
U talkin' to me?

This is unbelievable! I cannot believe they would spend that kind of money for getting basically..NOTHING! I am married and my wife would kick the living sh*t outta my balls if I tried something like this. Heck, I'd kick myself in the balls if I did something like this!
sith lord utinni! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 03:30 PM   #30
MrYac
Hercules

where as thats an INSANE amount of money to spend and i don't get why people spend any on games this to me sounds like it's the game Second Life which actually allows players to create pretty much anything in the game and then sell to other players making real money from it, so this 26,000 to this particular man could infact turn into a very large investment if he puts in the effort, he could easily make it back and then some....that is if it's the game i'm thinking of
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote