Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 07-27-2016, 07:23 AM   #21
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey View Post
I thought of getting Megahouse's Ed, but I didn't like it enough to get me to buy it. Do you own one?
I have Ichiban Kuji e Megahouse, like both, but Megahouse is awsome dude.
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:32 AM   #22
Griffon
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Yeah, they do listen. That's one awesome thing about Kotobukiya.
This figure looks quite epic. Lots of elements in it. Al, the rock base, those spirits and faces with perishing expressions... I hope they would reach their target sales so they'd make more Hagaren characters. Excited to see what Mustang's fig would look like.
From the pic, it looks like it contains elements of The Gate of Alchemy/Truth & also the homunculus, Envy. Maybe Mustang's base will include aspects of Maes Hughes, Riza Hawkeye, & the homunculus, Lust.
Griffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:33 AM   #23
mickey
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
For example, I didn`t like this at all. Looks like one more desperate way to make a small statue. You pick up a already small character and put this pose, didn`t like the expression either, well let us see.
Yeah, I get what you're saying. But I think, the overall height of this figure would be taller than a standing Edward figure at a scale of 1/8. Just an estimate though, I could be wrong.
mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:40 AM   #24
mickey
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffon View Post
From the pic, it looks like it contains elements of The Gate of Alchemy/Truth & also the homunculus, Envy. Maybe Mustang's base will include aspects of Maes Hughes, Riza Hawkeye, & the homunculus, Lust.
I see. But I don't want Riza to be just an element. Haha! I want her to have her own statue with Black Hayate. Having Lust to be just an element would be cool too. Like part of her would be a black homonculus thingy.
Old 07-27-2016, 07:57 AM   #25
Griffon

Quote:
I see. But I don't want Riza to be just an element. Haha! I want her to have her own statue with Black Hayate. Having Lust to be just an element would be cool too. Like part of her would be a black homonculus thingy.
Ambitious, the Riza & Black Hayate idea sounds good. Everyone has an ideal vision for what they want in their collection. Would be glad to finally add the childhood friends Ed, Al, & Winry. Thought i'd focus on getting anime statues next but after the SDCC & Wonfest reveals i'll eventually build it up haha.
Old 07-27-2016, 08:18 AM   #26
mickey
The Avengers

Quote:
Ambitious, the Riza & Black Hayate idea sounds good. Everyone has an ideal vision for what they want in their collection. Would be glad to finally add the childhood friends Ed, Al, & Winry. Thought i'd focus on getting anime statues next but after the SDCC & Wonfest reveals i'll eventually build it up haha.
Kid versions of Al, Ed & Winry sounds like something Megahouse might do. Kinda like their Naruto figure with a puppy Kurama.
Let's just keep throwing ideas out there! Haha!
Koto might pick up on it or refer to it when they're all fresh out of new ideas.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	9435.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	97223  
Old 07-27-2016, 08:31 AM   #27
Griffon

Quote:
Kid versions of Al, Ed & Winry sounds like something Megahouse might do. Kinda like their Naruto figure with a puppy Kurama.
Let's just keep throwing ideas out there! Haha!
Koto might pick up on it or refer to it when they're all fresh out of new ideas.
I meant the older Winry & armored Al to fit with this upcoming Ed. ARTFX J Naruto Shippuden, One Piece, One Punch Man, & Dragonball Z would be great!
Old 07-27-2016, 08:39 AM   #28
mickey
The Avengers

Quote:
I meant the older Winry & armored Al to fit with this upcoming Ed. ARTFX J Naruto Shippuden, One Piece, One Punch, & Dragonball Z would be great!
Megahouse got Naruto covered I like most of the Naruto figures that they are releasing. But it'd be interesting to see Koto's take on Naruto characters.
Wish Koto would continue making more Attack on Titan figures though... Give Armin some love maybe. Hehe.
I instantly imagined kid versions of Ed, Al and Winry when I read the word 'childhood'
Old 07-27-2016, 10:52 AM   #29
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I don`t want to be pessimist here, but this is just my opinion.

I don`t like Fullmetal Alchemist has so much popularity, even back when was on focus.

Just imagine that Megahouse has not even Alphonse made.

Usually people has interest only on Ed.

Even If I am wrong , I don`t think Hughes or Riza would be top 5. For me pople think like this:

1 - Edward Elric

2 - Alphonse Elric

3 - Roy Mustang

4 - Scar

5 - King Bradley

But as I said, I don`t think they go further than Ed, Roy and perhaps Al
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 12:45 PM   #30
Luminous
Cyclops

Really looking forward this. Hope they include some alchemy glyphs under his palm on the base.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote