Juggernaut 47 25.68%
Thanos Bust 13 7.10%
Alien Mythos 1 0.55%
Avengers Black Panther or Black Widow 14 7.65%
None 64 34.97%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2019, 04:08 PM   #21
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I will get

Gladiator hulk
Juggernaut
Cheetara
Thanos

Black panther and the alien bust are possibilities
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 04:09 PM   #22
101son
Justice League

juggy for sure
but i gotta see more gladiator hulk, but its tempting AF considering i missed the first one released years ago
101son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 04:19 PM   #23
AC_808
Hercules

Yea, some of these I picked based on what I've seen so far ...and without considering the price.

Full reveal of sculpt and price might change my mind. Right now I'm down for 4.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 04:24 PM   #24
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackestNight View Post
So are you almost done collecting altogether?
Yeah I've pretty much finalized my layout.... I'm in the process of selling off most of my old stuff to make room for what will probably be my final collection...

I've decided to keep my SS 1:4 DC Collection, My misc. 1:4 Marvel Movie Collection, 1:4 Star Wars statues (OT only, with exception of XM Darth Maul) and 1:4 XM X-Men Collection.... Those will pretty much take up all my big shelves... and then that leaves me several smaller shelves I'll use for XM 1:6 DC and TH 1:6 DC statues.... Then I'm done...

It's been a fun hobby but very expensive one... Prices are only going to get more expensive so it's time for me to finish up and call it a day

That said, It's possible if a better version of an existing statue does come out I might upgrade to it but I don't have any plans to add anything new..
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 04:40 PM   #25
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

None for me. There are some nice pieces but they don't fit in my collection. I'm still waiting for a 1/4 Nightwing and 1/4 Robin.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 04:42 PM   #26
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Yeah I've pretty much finalized my layout.... I'm in the process of selling off most of my old stuff to make room for what will probably be my final collection...

I've decided to keep my SS 1:4 DC Collection, My misc. 1:4 Marvel Movie Collection, 1:4 Star Wars statues (OT only, with exception of XM Darth Maul) and 1:4 XM X-Men Collection.... Those will pretty much take up all my big shelves... and then that leaves me several smaller shelves I'll use for XM 1:6 DC and TH 1:6 DC statues.... Then I'm done...

It's been a fun hobby but very expensive one... Prices are only going to get more expensive so it's time for me to finish up and call it a day

That said, It's possible if a better version of an existing statue does come out I might upgrade to it but I don't have any plans to add anything new..
Damn, I've been thinking the same thing. Except for me its going to be statues of my most favorite characters from here on out ...and it will only be sculpts that really resonates with me. I've been doing that from the start, but I did give myself the flexibility on some characters outside of my list. Unfortunately, from now on it will be extremely limited. And I'll keep what I have so far.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 04:53 PM   #27
BlackestNight
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post

I've decided to keep my SS 1:4 DC Collection, My misc. 1:4 Marvel Movie Collection, 1:4 Star Wars (OT only) pieces and 1:4 XM X-Men Collection.... Those will pretty much take up all my big shelves... and then that leaves me several smaller shelves I'll use for XM 1:6 DC and TH 1:6 DC statues.... Then I'm done...

It sounds like a great collection, Congrats!

And great diversity compared to mine.

Couldn't agree more with setting an ultimate end, that's why I asked.

I want to finish out an awesome DC 1/4 display, I thought I was getting close until SSC rebooted everything...

So I jumped on the new line, with two conditions, this is the last purchase of each character, no more repeats, and I will only ride it out in full until the League is complete.

There after I'm limiting myself to two statues a year. I really don't think this will be hard considering the "no repeats" clause.
BlackestNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 04:54 PM   #28
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Strongly leaning towards Domino. Each time I look at her, I love her even more.

If they do a few slight changes, Cheetara. I was really hoping for an updated/contemporary Cheetara, but this one needs a few tweaks before I'm sold on her.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 05:29 PM   #29
WalkerFodder
The X-Men

Juggernaut
Thanos Bust
Gladiator Hulk
Domino (aftermarket)

These are hard maybes for me and I feel no obligation or pressure to get them. In all likelihood I won’t buy any. Didn’t see any must-haves in these 12-days.
WalkerFodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 05:32 PM   #30
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantisatdawn View Post
Dejah Thoris 100%, Cant believe some people dont like the teaser, I think it's the sexiest looking statue I've seen in my 4 years of collecting, maybe some people have a different idea of this character already which I respect, but I think this as a stand alone piece is beautiful, I do hope they offer a swap out sword or dagger for the gun
The teaser art looks great but it probably won't represent the final piece. Sideshow has been known to tease art and when the final sculpt is revealed it looks nothing like the art that was teased. That's why I am waiting on pics of the final piece before I decide.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote