Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-19-2015, 03:04 PM   #4051
chaber
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hey Alex, thanks for all your answers and for taking the time to interact with us here on the forum. Now that I've got you buttered up, when can we expect the next Star Wars PF to go up for pre-order? And if you're feeling especially generous, who will it be?

Thanks!
chaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 04:18 PM   #4052
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, SSAlex.I just want to ask, will hot toys still be distributing the 1966 batmobile?[as sideshow collectables still have it in the ''upcoming products'' section].Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 12:28 PM   #4053
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
Is Sideshow considering any Harley Quinn PF variants? Thank you for any information you can provide.
I'm not seeing any Harley Quinn PF variants but I really am only in the know of what's estimated to be coming in the next 6 months give or take a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
Hi Alex. I noticed that the Dr. Doom PF was on the coming soon list. How close are we to receiving processing notices?

P.S. Someone posted pics of this piece on July 4th (they already received theirs). May I ask how this happens? If the objective is to send pieces earlier in order to review it, how can I get on this list? I review pieces all the time. Thanks!
Looks like Doom will be processing and shipping from the U.S. warehouse very soon.

As to the person that already received Doom...They may have received theirs through our Hong Kong warehouse that is shipping items to certain international countries before we receive our items into our U.S. warehouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
Hi Alex,

Any updates on the modern Thor release or when we'll at least see a production shot?

Thanks!
We still haven't received a final production piece to photograph. I'm hoping he'll be in soon! *crosses fingers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy View Post
Hi Alex,
This year we did not see any DC or Marvel (comic) life size busts in SDCC
Do you you know if there is a plan to release a new one this year
There are no plans for DC or Marvel Life-Size Bust release this year. Maybe next year? But I really do not know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Hi Alex,

How about some Jim Lee inspired 90's X-Men 1:4 scale statues? Can we get some made?
I know more X-Men project are in the pipeline but I really do now know what era they will herald from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbsjshon View Post
you must be sick of this question but i wondered what the situation is with any middle earth characters. Should i give up on the prospect of more.
I do not see any Middle-Earth items in the upcoming projects that I'm aware of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaber View Post
Hey Alex, thanks for all your answers and for taking the time to interact with us here on the forum. Now that I've got you buttered up, when can we expect the next Star Wars PF to go up for pre-order? And if you're feeling especially generous, who will it be?

Thanks!
There should be one (MAYBE two) Star Wars PF up for order for the end of the year. As to what it will be...I'm not at liberty to say, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, SSAlex.I just want to ask, will hot toys still be distributing the 1966 batmobile?[as sideshow collectables still have it in the ''upcoming products'' section].Cheers!
We've never been told it's a cancelled project from Hot Toys, so as far as we're aware it is something that is expected to be available in the future.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 05:40 PM   #4054
Medusoid
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Did you guys get rid of the live chat feature on your website? I haven't been able to use it for awhile and now it looks like it's been removed altogether.
Medusoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 05:42 PM   #4055
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusoid View Post
Did you guys get rid of the live chat feature on your website? I haven't been able to use it for awhile and now it looks like it's been removed altogether.
It's still there. You can find it through the support link at the top of the site when you click on it. It will lead to the help desk area where you'll see the button to initiate it during the hours it's available.

Live Chat
Old 07-20-2015, 08:12 PM   #4056
RadicalThrasher
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Hey SSAlex,

First time question asker. When will we see Voltron painted and up for PO? I know you might not have an exact date but maybe you can give us something in the ballpark.

Thanks
RadicalThrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 08:16 PM   #4057
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadicalThrasher View Post
Hey SSAlex,

First time question asker. When will we see Voltron painted and up for PO? I know you might not have an exact date but maybe you can give us something in the ballpark.

Thanks
I don't have an exact date and month but the hope is to have it up for Pre-Order by the end of the year or early next year sometime.
Old 07-20-2015, 08:32 PM   #4058
RadicalThrasher
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
I don't have an exact date and month but the hope is to have it up for Pre-Order by the end of the year or early next year sometime.
Thanks!
RadicalThrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 07:50 AM   #4059
Johnny Utah
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Alex - any chance you will include a jacket with TOD Indy?
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:02 AM   #4060
SNIKT
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
I know more X-Men project are in the pipeline but I really do now know what era they will herald from.
Alex to piggyback off this question. I'm sure you've probably answered this before but I scrolled back a lot of pages and couldn't find it. So Sideshow will continue to be able to produce X-men statues or are they stuck in limbo due to licensing issues? I really hope they can as that is the only license I collect. If you can't answer that I understand
SNIKT is offline   Reply With Quote