Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2018, 07:28 PM   #2661
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Spider Woman please.
Old 02-21-2018, 11:59 AM   #2662
nearmint
Phoenix

Okay, I'm lame. I'm trying to register an XM statue on their site. It instructs me to enter the 16 digit code on the bottom of the base, but my code is 18 digits. It appears that it should be 4 sets of 4 characters, but my first set has 6 characters (4 letters followed by 2 numbers).

Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Old 02-21-2018, 12:08 PM   #2663
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Okay, I'm lame. I'm trying to register an XM statue on their site. It instructs me to enter the 16 digit code on the bottom of the base, but my code is 18 digits. It appears that it should be 4 sets of 4 characters, but my first set has 6 characters.

Strange. All of mine are four sets of four digits.
Old 02-21-2018, 12:11 PM   #2664
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Okay, I'm lame. I'm trying to register an XM statue on their site. It instructs me to enter the 16 digit code on the bottom of the base, but my code is 18 digits. It appears that it should be 4 sets of 4 characters, but my first set has 6 characters (4 letters followed by 2 numbers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Strange. All of mine are four sets of four digits.
I bought it directly from XM Hong Kong, so I know it's the real deal, but I'm baffled by this.

EDIT: I messaged XM on Facebook. They said that all Shibumi statues have 18 digit registration codes, and I should be able to register it. When I told them that the site would only accept 16, they said they'd have to contact their website tech support and get back to me.
Old 02-21-2018, 01:58 PM   #2665
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Good to know
Old 03-11-2018, 08:17 PM   #2666
Sercapi
Frackin!

the annihilators please!
SILVER SURFER
Old 03-12-2018, 08:46 AM   #2667
Jibber82
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Please make an epic Colossus!
Old 03-12-2018, 09:37 AM   #2668
Hybrid
Doh!

I second the Silver Surfer
Old 03-17-2018, 01:19 PM   #2669
CybertronianGuy
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
Yes this is very likely the final decision. When we first created the extra switch out parts, the intention is to work in all the possible parts printed so we can finalize the final cost. As our licensor has encouraged us to create differentiating factors from other TF statues on the market, we decided on including the alternate vehicle mode. Since this line is not taken off games or movies, we had to built our own TF from ground up; every screw, mechnical component etc is original creation, which applies to the alternate vehicle mode as well thus adding to development costs. I can assure you the final product along with the alternate vehicle mode will not disappoint. However, due to the new changes including light up components and engineering, we realize we are going to cause OP to be imbalanced in price and switch out features as compared to the other TFs in the same line.

The final configuration we have planned is OP with matrix in chest, Axe, Gun display arms options, rocket pack and a truck which to us is a complete set up, and arguably more so than any other OP statue on the market. I think this is an important distinction to highlight because it is too harsh to say that not having those 2 arms makes OP incomplete. Compared to the other parts we've included, not having these 2 arms does not make OP incomplete. The 2 extra arms have always been designed to be secondary add ons.

What we can reassure collectors is that all TFs will come complete in their standard configuration - only non primary add on parts are going to be shipped with other TFs. We understand that some collectors want everything and don't mind paying extra but we also have some collectors who are more budget constraint and actually decided to opt for refund because they didn't want to pay the increase for the truck add on etc. To us, keeping the core parts and leaving out the secondary parts for a balanced price is a compromised mid-way solution. Whichever way we go, we will get happy and unhappy opinions so this mid-way solution seemed the most practical to us. Naturally, we acknowledge there will be collectors who disagree with our decision and we will respect their views of course, and offer a full refund for those who are not satisfied with our approach.

Well, if the problem is that it will create extra cost, including the hologram arm with other Transformer will increase the cost significantly for the people that want just that arm, no?

Idk if it's possible, but maybe you can actually have this as an optional add-on that the customer can chose or not? Or sell it like a separate piece altogether? I would buy it.

Also, I would rather have one right arm with his cannon and the hologram arm, than 2 right arms with different cannon positions. Not sure about others here, but you could ask here, in facebook, and other places.

I would love to have that hologram arm, but I don't have enough to pay for a 2nd statue just for the arm.
Also, if someone will purchase just Starscream for instance and he comes with an Optimus Prime arm... what he will do with it, you know? I see it kind of awkward.

Best regards
Old 04-05-2018, 11:57 PM   #2670
Kerry Masbrata
Doh!

hello guys, I've just bought XM Medusa & XM Jean Grey. When I want register the product, it's already registered, is there XM studios email for asking to move the ownership? Thx
Closed Thread