Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 07-09-2006, 01:39 PM   #41
tapdis
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut
Fs Baroness by herself.
I agree. We've already had 3 versions of Ravage - Hard Hero Ravage, AFX exclusive Metallic Ravage (from Hard Hero), and Previews exclusive Ravage (from Palisades). Not really interested in a fourth version.
tapdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:33 PM   #42
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Received this email from BBTS earlier today:

Quote:
Hi - We have been informed this item has been cancelled. We are very sorry for the problem on this item. We will need to cancel all orders in our system and remove the item from our site. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com
It was a long time coming, I suppose. After at least a year of waiting, I suppose it was inevitable.

I already knew this a few months ago (I've been emailing F4F about it), but it's official now I guess. I wish there was someway someone could take that statue and release it....but don't think there is. That was a badass statue.

Anyone know if it's possible for another company to take this exact same statue and release it? Even though it's F4F's property? Or is it Hasbro's property?

Edit: Sorry for bumping this old thread. I thought this was the same thread I had posted in before, which had it's last post last year.
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:36 PM   #43
Primal
Batman

After being dragged out for years it's about time they finally put people out of their misery. I know some on these boards will be disappointed...but not surprised.
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:41 PM   #44
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

I am very disappointed. I was waiting for this for the longest time. And actually thought it might get a release after I emailed First4Figures directly last year.

They said they were in talks with Hasbro about releasing just THIS statue, as the other statues weren't as popular.

I emailed them again in January and got the news that it was indeed canceled. But I kept up hope because BBTS still had it up for preorder.

Is it possible for another company to get their hands on the prototype, or whatever, and still release it? Even if it's F4F's property? Or would it be Hasbro's?
Old 03-17-2009, 09:46 PM   #45
Primal
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josado View Post
Is it possible for another company to get their hands on the prototype, or whatever, and still release it? Even if it's F4F's property? Or would it be Hasbro's?
Diamond Select has been producing Transformers pieces lately. Maybe they can pick it up...but who knows.
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:47 AM   #46
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
Diamond Select has been producing Transformers pieces lately. Maybe they can pick it up...but who knows.
Yeah...even if it's a show exclusive, I'll take that. I know a lot will still be disappointed, but we gotta have this some way, somehow!
Old 03-18-2009, 07:56 AM   #47
Sledge Hammer!
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

If this statue can't even get a release in a year when both G.I. Joe and Transformers have 100 million dollar plus movies coming out, you've really gotta wonder what it would take to get this out there...just wasn't to be I guess.

And though hardly surprising, it's still a damn shame, as it's a very cool looking piece.
Sledge Hammer! is offline   Reply With Quote