Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 08-04-2016, 04:30 AM   #91
Kallix
Justice League

Those who want 2 torsos will complain when it will be for T. Hawk, Zangief or Honda because the statues will cost more than $1000 for Americans and $1500 for foreign customers like me. Don't think for the majority because you don't know, we are already 3, just in this thread, who want just 1 torso. People are selfish, they are afraid for their line whereas it was just an idea and even it was possible, nothing would change for them. We know it's not possible now, you can go back to sleep.

Initially, this line was with only one torso, look at the kit.

Ok amloprinzi, I noted the information, thank you. But if I understand, the second line, if it exists one day, will be released after the line of 17 characters with 2 torsos, so in 4/5 years ? If so, the wait is too long for me but thank you to Erick to consider this possibility.

I gonna wait to see if Erick may have the warehouse in Europe, it will also play on my choices.
Kallix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:42 AM   #92
Nebiros
A day without sunshine is like... night.

1500?? If Ryu is 550 (normal 1/4 version) + shipping and fees (740-750 dollars), i don't think bigger guys will be 1500!! Prime 1 1/3 statues are 900...and they are 1/3 with a lot of extras!!
Nebiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:58 AM   #93
Kallix
Justice League

Evil Ryu is $865.24 for me but I know that custom fees will be higher than just VAT, so it will be $900 in total.

T.Hawk will cost around $1000 for me, you have to think, it's one statue + one bust, both are larger, wider and heavier than Ryu. Shipping and custom fees will be more expensive, maybe $120 for shipping and custom fees will be 250$, so maybe not $1500 but close to $1400.
Old 08-04-2016, 06:00 PM   #94
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallix View Post
With the same characters ? The same statues that the line with 2 torsos but with just 1 torso, it's what I want, so it would be great.
Apologies but the torso option will have to stay.
Let's just say the torso is an incentive and a way to thank you for buying our product.
Truth is I would love to lower the price on these but production costs for this type of quality are higher than the norm, also we have a certain limit and cannot lower our prices at say another company's prices that does similar product, it would affect their sales as well.
Plus our product is just more costly at every level, so this is our way of saying "here's your money's worth".
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 06:02 PM   #95
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by amloprinzi View Post
Guys, this current masterpiece edition street fighter line is nailed at two torsos, that's final it's not changing. The one torso statue idea would be for a completely different line after this current line. This will not be happening at the same time, one after the other possible, but for now the second/newer version with one torsos isn't in the works right now. This is was just a suggestion made by a customer. This would have to go through a approval process by Capcom.
Agreed !
Old 08-04-2016, 06:02 PM   #96
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchyoutoo View Post
I want this line.... then Xmen marvel line next..
Wha wha what???
Old 08-05-2016, 02:02 AM   #97
qz33
Doctor Doom

Mr. Sosa:

So how about a life size bust of this Ryu?

It would be blazing fire. One of the most beautiful statues that could be owned.

Please do it. Make it really something special and expensive to make it worth it to you.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 04:43 AM   #98
Nebiros
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Evil Ryu is $865.24 for me but I know that custom fees will be higher than just VAT, so it will be $900 in total.

T.Hawk will cost around $1000 for me, you have to think, it's one statue + one bust, both are larger, wider and heavier than Ryu. Shipping and custom fees will be more expensive, maybe $120 for shipping and custom fees will be 250$, so maybe not $1500 but close to $1400.

Evil Ryu will be 880 - 900 dollars with fees and shipping, it's right (650 + shipping + fees), and normal Ryu 770-780.

But i don't understand the price of T hawk... why 1400?

If you see prices from PCS, big guys like Honda have the same price (or a little more if they are really big).

Like I said, Prime 1 1/3 statues are 900 dollars, so we have no risk to see a similar price for 1/4 (and also a Prime 1 statue, with fees and shipping, has a price of 1300-1350)!

Don't forget that next releases will also have lesser shipping cost (and lesser fees) in Europe (european warehouse)!
Nebiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 05:01 AM   #99
Kallix
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebiros View Post
Evil Ryu will be 880 - 900 dollars with fees and shipping, it's right (650 + shipping + fees), and normal Ryu 770-780.

But i don't understand the price of T hawk... why 1400?

If you see prices from PCS, big guys like Honda have the same price (or a little more if they are really big).

Like I said, Prime 1 1/3 statues are 900 dollars, so we have no risk to see a similar price for 1/4 (and also a Prime 1 statue, with fees and shipping, has a price of 1300-1350)!

Don't forget that next releases will also have lesser shipping cost (and lesser fees) in Europe (european warehouse)!

See the price difference between Evil Ryu 1/4 and 1/6, it's $300 so I assume it will be the same between Evil Ryu and T. Hawk who will be 57cm tall. Furthermore, it's one statue 1/4 + one bust 1/4 of T. Hawk, it's more than one statue 1/3.

We will see but I uphold that the price will be $950/$1000 and after you add shipping and custom fees because the european warehouse is not confirmed.
Old 08-05-2016, 08:23 AM   #100
kagero_no_mai
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Don't think for the majority because you don't know, we are already 3, just in this thread, who want just 1 torso. People are selfish, they are afraid for their line whereas it was just an idea and even it was possible, nothing would change for them. We know it's not possible now, you can go back to sleep.

Initially, this line was with only one torso, look at the kit.
I think you need to chill out and take your pill..

First - nobody spoke for the majority, I just voiced my opinion like you voiced yours

Second - you're the one acting selfish and childish here

Third - the line was conceived with two torsos, kits were a totally different thing. But I guess you know better than the producer

Fourth - if you really want statues tailored on yourself so bad, I'd encourage you to start your own sculpting company. Hey, perhaps I'd buy from you! I could save on shipping, I'm international too.
kagero_no_mai is offline   Reply With Quote