Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-14-2019, 01:27 PM   #291
chavez553
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
If sideshow's and prime 1 studio's relationship hasn't changed, why haven't sideshow put up any P1 items on they're website for the last few months?
Things have obviously changed.

Probably for the not so good. which is why they have been hush hush about the whole thing.

Maybe theyre working it out, who knows?

Although, as a company, they are not going to share that information with the public or their employees for that matter. Until they feel there is something to share at such a time.
chavez553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:13 PM   #292
Sonic Boom
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
If sideshow's and prime 1 studio's relationship hasn't changed, why haven't sideshow put up any P1 items on they're website for the last few months?
My guess is because P1 isn't sending the information over to SSC for new statues. P1 no longer wants to give SSC half of the sales. Doesn't matter much now. P1 offers economy shipping and matches rewards points. Plus new warehouses are coming.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:31 PM   #293
KOrigin
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
My guess is because P1 isn't sending the information over to SSC for new statues. P1 no longer wants to give SSC half of the sales. Doesn't matter much now. P1 offers economy shipping and matches rewards points. Plus new warehouses are coming.
It does matter for anyone not living in the US
KOrigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:34 PM   #294
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Will new warehouses be set up in the US, and if so, will they distribute P1's statues to other online dealers to sell?[like sideshow did].Also, if P1 are setting up a new warehouse in the US, do you know when?
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 04:32 PM   #295
Sonic Boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOrigin View Post
It does matter for anyone not living in the US
You're in Canada? It's possible that a US warehouse would reduce your shipping cost. Also, it was mentioned that a EU warehouse was also in the works.

Quote:
Will new warehouses be set up in the US, and if so, will they distribute P1's statues to other online dealers to sell?[like sideshow did].Also, if P1 are setting up a new warehouse in the US, do you know when?
All I know is P1 said that US and EU warehouses are coming soon. Maybe this thread can answer your questions:

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=166164
Old 06-14-2019, 06:19 PM   #296
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
That’s the popular opinion nowadays, but every time I read it I want to scream. I guess it just goes to just show that a large chunk on the community lives in the US.

Quote:
You're in Canada? It's possible that a US warehouse would reduce your shipping cost. Also, it was mentioned that a EU warehouse was also in the works.

All I know is P1 said that US and EU warehouses are coming soon. Maybe this thread can answer your questions:

http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=166164
And not everyone else lives in Canada or the EU either.

There are like over 200 sovereign nations on the planet (though of course half of them probably don’t support the hobby), and the EU ‘currently’ only accounts for 28 of them.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 08:41 AM   #297
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
My guess is because P1 isn't sending the information over to SSC for new statues. P1 no longer wants to give SSC half of the sales.

Last official word we heard from P1 reps (regarding the Predator 2 statue among others) Was that they had sent the info for their stuff over to Sideshow, and that they weren't sure why it hadn't been listed yet. So it may not be that simple.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 10:35 AM   #298
chavez553
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

You know what’s going to happen?

Either Sideshow is going to all of the sudden start carrying Prime1 products again, with no announcement. Or they won’t, with no announcement. Lol.

Nothing is ever going to be said about it.

In fact I’d be shocked if either side gives the public any real reason why they do or they don’t have further interaction with each other.

Just glad I live in the US and can order through P1 direct.
chavez553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 02:33 PM   #299
Sonic Boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Last official word we heard from P1 reps (regarding the Predator 2 statue among others) Was that they had sent the info for their stuff over to Sideshow, and that they weren't sure why it hadn't been listed yet. So it may not be that simple.
Yeah, but why is P1 setting up a US and EU warehouse? Why offer more reward points and economy shipping? It's obvious P1 is breaking away from SSC in order to be more porfitable.
Old 06-15-2019, 06:56 PM   #300
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Maybe some kind of gag order. When my physician left her practice she couldn't speak about what happened or join a new practice for 6 months. I’m sure whatever has happened between the companies will leak out sooner or later.

I have to agree with Sonic Boom it looks like P1 wants to go it alone. I also spoke to someone in SS chat earlier this week about a return. I asked about P1 and got the same canned answer as Jinkazama.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote