Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 11-05-2013, 04:02 PM   #131
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
I know it was asked before and you said you'd pass it on, but even if nothing is actually confirmed yet do you know if there are any discussions even about the possibility of altering the P2 maquette at all in light of some oddities people have been discussing? I.E small spear and sticky out dreadlocks? Has it even be mentioned in the office/workshop? We all want to love this thing after years of waiting for a decent sized P2 but many people that would have ordered one are not doing so due to the combination of these issues and a very high price. Just changing a couple of the bigger complaints to make it a little more screen accurate may make that price more palatable to people.

Many thanks.
I can pass along concerns, etc. to the right ears but I'm not a part of the production team, so I'm not in the know about whether changes will or will not happen. If they do, we'd update the product page with new photos and descriptions.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:02 PM   #132
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

Hi Alex. Can you tell us if the Mass Effect was a one shot with Commander Shepard PF or are we going to see more of this license in the (near) future?
Hunterkingxxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 04:03 PM   #133
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screamingstang View Post
Are there'll going to be any more G.I.joe pf's or statues coming in the near future? Been awhile now. Wonder if the line is dead... thanks Alex
The Baroness Crimson Strike Team Premium Format Figure is the next PF in the G.I. Joe. She has a few changes done to her costuming and accessories when compared to the original and classic versions. Aside from her, I simply do not know what might be in the pipeline for future PFs or Statues.
Old 11-05-2013, 04:04 PM   #134
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterkingxxl View Post
Hi Alex. Can you tell us if the Mass Effect was a one shot with Commander Shepard PF or are we going to see more of this license in the (near) future?
Sorry, I'm not in the know as to whether future Mass Effect products are or are not in the works.
Old 11-05-2013, 04:56 PM   #135
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Thanks for the reply Alex. I'm right there with you collecting all of Ray's beloved creatures
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:09 PM   #136
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
I can pass along concerns, etc. to the right ears but I'm not a part of the production team, so I'm not in the know about whether changes will or will not happen. If they do, we'd update the product page with new photos and descriptions.
Thank you for the reply anyway, please do pass it to those ears though.. lots of hope for this one.

All the best.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:24 PM   #137
Krypton Knight
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Any new Iron Man or Marvel sculpts coming based on the art of Adi Granov?
Krypton Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:59 PM   #138
Sigep756
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I really appreciate all the answers today!

Is SS planning a 12 Days of Christmas this year (the traditional one with new sneaks)?
Sigep756 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 06:04 PM   #139
DynamicMenace
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

yes please have a 12 days of x-mass with reword words again. man that was soo much fun. i stayed up all night to get lucky
DynamicMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 06:07 PM   #140
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton Knight View Post
Any new Iron Man or Marvel sculpts coming based on the art of Adi Granov?
I keep having to apologize when it comes to these kinds of questions...sorry but I do not have any information to share about future Iron Man/Marvel products that have not been announced anywhere else. So I just do not know if any Adi Granov inspired pieces are in the works or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigep756 View Post
I really appreciate all the answers today!

Is SS planning a 12 Days of Christmas this year (the traditional one with new sneaks)?
There will be a 12 Days of Sideshow again this year. :-)