Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 01-16-2018, 10:53 AM   #121
WolverineFan
I am da law!

The ES has been set to 500. The most I believe for any iron studios diorama so far. I’m not surprised. It’s going to sell out quick once people get it in hand
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 06:44 PM   #122
StatueJunky
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

This looks like it's going to be a great piece already, but with an ES that low, even better.
StatueJunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 01:36 AM   #123
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

I'm so excited, though I'm 2 payments away. I have to wait til March. Hopefully it isn't in before then. I'd like to share on the Christmas morning festivities. Though I'd patiently wait living vicariously through those who get it before I do.
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 02:34 AM   #124
WolverineFan
I am da law!

My flex was supposed to end in January and they pushed it to February so you could get your wish for March. We will see in a few weeks
Old 01-19-2018, 09:49 PM   #125
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

I don't truthfully desire it to be delayed. I just want to be an early bird for once. I'll rejoice either way when the time comes, regardless of I'm getting mine then or not.
Old 01-30-2018, 02:04 AM   #126
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie21 View Post
I don't truthfully desire it to be delayed. I just want to be an early bird for once. I'll rejoice either way when the time comes, regardless of I'm getting mine then or not.
This got delayed too, along with the Batman 1/3. Both got pushed to March 5th for my last flex. It looks like it worked out for you. You will be getting it, when everyone does. I’m a bit disappointed that they both got pushed back but the bright side is that I will be getting it close to my birthday.
Old 01-30-2018, 10:38 PM   #127
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Ouch, way to make me feel guilty. I will be excited to get it then though. I'm seeing the light w final payments coming soon Good these 2 IS pieces & the XM. The next couple months should be FUN.
Old 01-31-2018, 01:35 PM   #128
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Ouch, way to make me feel guilty. I will be excited to get it then though. I'm seeing the light w final payments coming soon Good these 2 IS pieces & the XM. The next couple months should be FUN.
Lol, I usually like my statues to come in where there is some sort of gap, I fear I will be getting a bunch of my pre orders between March-April. It will be fun though. I’m putting this right next to Magneto vs Sentinel
Old 01-31-2018, 02:17 PM   #129
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Yea, no kidding! After this I'll have a break to save up for either missing IS pieces I've got, until the next PO. I placed a bid on a Magneto vs yesterday, but ultimately list out. It still went for a good decent price (relative term right?), but I was better off as I really shouldn't have at this time. Quite the hobby we got here. Either way, back to this awesome piece. So March, huh? Can't get here soon enough.
Old 01-31-2018, 02:58 PM   #130
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Yea, no kidding! After this I'll have a break to save up for either missing IS pieces I've got, until the next PO. I placed a bid on a Magneto vs yesterday, but ultimately list out. It still went for a good decent price (relative term right?), but I was better off as I really shouldn't have at this time. Quite the hobby we got here. Either way, back to this awesome piece. So March, huh? Can't get here soon enough.
I was going to tell you about it but the guy on eBay selling all the Iron studios vs line only had only 4 feedback and I heard from people that he claimed something was wrong with his PayPal when they won. What tipped me off was the fact that when I see that low feedback and none of the feedback is from someone who bought something from him, it’s a fraud account.