Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 06-01-2007, 06:09 PM   #11
patrickwm68
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkfire00 View Post
wow
Just to show you what a nut he is, he sent me the same exact e-mail 10 minutes later.
patrickwm68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:10 PM   #12
Ink
My Better Is Better Than Your Better

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwm68 View Post
Just to show you what a nut he is, he sent me the same exact e-mail 10 minutes later.
what a nut job
Ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:20 PM   #13
Zurbaran1
Mod Guru

Quote:
bigdadd_e55

I already blocked him from any of my future auctions.
After reading this I put him on my blocked bidder list.
Zurbaran1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:23 PM   #14
patrickwm68
The Flash

Here's my response to his e-mail, sound too harsh?

Listen you mental case. I was nice enough to cut a deal with you remember, you contacted me I didn't contact you. You said you wanted them sent the next day AFTER you had paid. We never discussed in advance when they would be shipped. I wanted payment ASAP because I wasn't about to end the auctions before then and take a chance of you renigging on the deal. Do you really think I already had them packed up and ready to go when you paid Friday afternoon?!!! NO!!!! I worked from 4pm to 12:30am Friday and had to be at work the next morning at 6am, sorry is your figures weren't my first priority. I didn't get a chance to send them Tuesday like I had planned, BIG DEAL!!! I sent them out wednesday instead. I am blocking you from anymore of my auctions because I really do not want to deal with you again, you're impatient, demanding, and I sense a little OCD in your tone. Maybe in your little world you're used to people just dropping everything they're doing to cater to your every demand but I'm not one of those people. Take care and enjoy your figures. It's a shame it had to come to this.
Old 06-01-2007, 06:26 PM   #15
cblakey1
Cyclops

No, not too harsh.

Quote:
Here's my response to his e-mail, sound too harsh?

Listen you mental case. I was nice enough to cut a deal with you remember, you contacted me I didn't contact you. You said you wanted them sent the next day AFTER you had paid. We never discussed in advance when they would be shipped. I wanted payment ASAP because I wasn't about to end the auctions before then and take a chance of you renigging on the deal. Do you really think I already had them packed up and ready to go when you paid Friday afternoon?!!! NO!!!! I worked from 4pm to 12:30am Friday and had to be at work the next morning at 6am, sorry is your figures weren't my first priority. I didn't get a chance to send them Tuesday like I had planned, BIG DEAL!!! I sent them out wednesday instead. I am blocking you from anymore of my auctions because I really do not want to deal with you again, you're impatient, demanding, and I sense a little OCD in your tone. Maybe in your little world you're used to people just dropping everything they're doing to cater to your every demand but I'm not one of those people. Take care and enjoy your figures. It's a shame it had to come to this.
cblakey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:28 PM   #16
patrickwm68
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblakey1 View Post
No, not too harsh.
He threatened me, I got mad, so sue me.
Old 06-01-2007, 06:29 PM   #17
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblakey1 View Post
No, not too harsh.
no, not at all ... too nice if anything ... what a tool

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:37 PM   #18
bomen
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
He threatened me, I got mad, so sue me.
wow. hope you got it sent w/signed delivery so proof. he's liable now to get it, keep it, and still get paypal to refund.

clear our ur paypal account too..
bomen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:39 PM   #19
patrickwm68
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomen View Post
wow. hope you got it sent w/signed delivery so proof. he's liable now to get it, keep it, and still get paypal to refund.

clear our ur paypal account too..
I've been doing this a long time, he's not going to get one over on me. All bases were covered.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:33 PM   #20
TK-421
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:

Well lets see like i told u LETS make this run smooth. i paid u right away LIKE YOU WANTED. and i put in the comments window that i pay fast i want it shipped fast like tommarrow(which was saturday)and know your excuse was u had to work even though u got paid ,**** drop'em off at lunch,the way i see it. is ITS A business u made 140 in 10 minutes. well that didnt happen so sunday and monday usps was closed.duh any 1 knows that. but tuesday u said u couldnt cuz u had things to do. YA 1 OF THOSE THINGS SHOULD OF BEEN MAIL OFF MY PACKAGE I ALREADY PAID FOR AS PROMISED , U DIDNT AND IT WOULD OF BEEN HERE THURSDAY.SO KNOW YOU SAID U WONT MAIL IT TILL LATE WEDNESDAY,WHICH TODAY IS FRIDAY AND GUESS WHAT HOMMIE I GOT MY MY MAIL AND YOURS WASNT THERE.IF ITS NOT HERE BUY SATURDAY I WORK AT "ATT" IN SAN JOSE WERE THE EBAY HEADQUATERS R I SAVED AND PRINTED EVERYTHING WE TALKED ABOUT THATS WHY I PUSHED U TO PUT THE DESCREPTION OF THE ITEMS ON THE INVOICE.TO COVER MY ASS. AND UNLESS U STATED ON YOUR END OF THE DEAL W/ EBAY THAT YOUR INTITLED TO END AUCTION DUE TO LOCAL SALES OR FOR ANY REASON THEN YOUR AY FAULT..THATS WHY I SAID dont mess w/ me. MAKE THIS SMOOTH AND THERE WILL BE NO PROBLEMS.BUY IM NOT AT FAULT HERE YOUR THE ONE WHO SAID 140 FOR BOTH,FREE SHIPPING. AND BY THE WAY I STILL HAVE THE ITEM #.EBAY HAS STRICT QUIDLINES!!!! IF U MAILED OFF I WANT TRACKN#KNOW!! BECUZ THE 1 U GAVE ME TELL ME NOTHING.IT DOSNT EVEN SAY ITS BEEN P/U YET.IF THATS THE CASE JUST REFUND MY MONEY!!!OR U CALL THE USPS AND FIND OUT WERE ITS LAST BEEN SCANNED AT AND TELL ME.ITS LIKE THIS U PAY FORSOMETHING U WANT IT THERE AND KNOW BUT U CANT / EBAY, BUT U WANT IT 2-3 DAYSS MAX AFTER THAT.JUST LIKE YOU WOULD !!!LOKKK AT HOW MANY MORE THINGS I BOUGHT SINCE THEN. ALL QUICK ALL POSITIVES!!!!!!DO THE RIGHT THING?? THATS ALL I ASK..REPLY BACK WHEN U HAVE SOME 411 4 ME THANK U........MARCO

I am going to go out on a limb here and english and spelling were not his strong subjects You NOW what I am saying???
TK-421 is offline   Reply With Quote