Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-12-2017, 07:36 PM   #2771
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
  • Chun-Li
  • Cammy
  • Juri

They're the top females of SF no question (though all the other females are great too!)

I would love to have a 1:3 of the last two. Cammy is confirmed, so the last would be Juri.

As for GG, yes I do agree! I-No is actually my fav next to Baiken.
Where's the little Mika chick???? She's one of the coolest characters that needs a 1/3. But she can't be a hippo like the bishoujo version which I have no idea how it ever passed to be made. Yucky!!!
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 07:47 PM   #2772
Cyber-Lip
Hydra

I like Crimson Viper, with her little tie that gets lost in her cleavage

Cyber-Lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 07:52 PM   #2773
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

With as iconic as Chun and Cammy are for Street Fighter, there are no other females that deserve the third spot in Capcom's "leading ladies of fighting" than Morrigan. It's a bummer that fan are stuck in the Street Fighter mythos when naming off chars like Mika, Juri, Viper, Juni, Juli, Karen, (and now) Poison when Morrigan just won't be/can't be touched =(

Street Fighter has an excellent roster, but after Chun and Cam I would pay for a single $1500 1/3 Morrigan before even considering wanting anyone else made
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 07:58 PM   #2774
jac1066
Blue Falcon

In addition to Chun Li and Cammy I would love to see Juri and Sakura in the 1/3 line.
jac1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 08:00 PM   #2775
novaraven
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Does anyone know the total height of these statues? I plan on pairing her up with 1:3 Ryu in a vitrine display, so I'm hoping that their heights will be somewhat similar.. not wildly off
novaraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 08:02 PM   #2776
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Lip View Post
I like Crimson Viper, with her little tie that gets lost in her cleavage

Oh wow I would love this business chick to be made in 1/3. Have no idea who she is but I do want her is pcs makes her in 1/3. I did see her action figure at ToysRUs a few years ago. Love the character design. Jerry was make her in 1/3.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 08:32 PM   #2777
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
With as iconic as Chun and Cammy are for Street Fighter, there are no other females that deserve the third spot in Capcom's "leading ladies of fighting" than Morrigan. It's a bummer that fan are stuck in the Street Fighter mythos when naming off chars like Mika, Juri, Viper, Juni, Juli, Karen, (and now) Poison when Morrigan just won't be/can't be touched =(

Street Fighter has an excellent roster, but after Chun and Cam I would pay for a single $1500 1/3 Morrigan before even considering wanting anyone else made
I mean I like Morrigan and all, but I was just naming top 3 from SF.

Darkstalkers is long dead and gone to me. I look at it that way to save disappointment.
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 09:50 PM   #2778
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
  • Chun-Li
  • Cammy
  • Juri

They're the top females of SF no question (though all the other females are great too!)

I would love to have a 1:3 of the last two. Cammy is confirmed, so the last would be Juri.

As for GG, yes I do agree! I-No is actually my fav next to Baiken.
TBH I would think Sakura is higher then Juri, not saying Juri is not better though haha

But really in sf v I tell you one thing, my favorite chick to be made in 1/3 is Kolin she is really badass wtf have you seen the outfits she has, just imagine mixed media like that on a 1/3 in all three versions :O to bad the chance of her happening is about as big as me being rich like Bill gates.
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 10:07 PM   #2779
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
$1,500? Where did that price come from?
CAD
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 10:25 PM   #2780
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post

Who?? You mean Makoto right? SFIII is a great game and could use a 1/3 piece.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote