Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 12-13-2018, 03:39 AM   #731
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

My contact recommended trying an eraser. I seem to remember other people having similar black marks on other statues in the past and it working.

Does anyone have any experience with that? Any eraser in particular would work best?
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 04:36 AM   #732
Chargersfan57

I'm literally just sitting here feeling so lucky to have this piece. I know how hard she was to come by for so many people. She's going to be a hard piece to beat as my favorite that I own!
Old 12-13-2018, 05:07 AM   #733
silentwinter92
U talkin' to me?

Statue of the year for me. I got P2 as well as I liked that Color palette more. Now I’m regretting not picking up p1 as well.

Still waiting on Felicia and mai, hopefully we can get either one by end 2019.
silentwinter92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 06:50 PM   #734
ygfamily21
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

mine is rdy to ship i heard. cant wait to receive her!
ygfamily21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 04:42 PM   #735
Davidian
Omega Flight

Nice CF! P2 looks amazing! I might try the eraser trick when I bring her out of the box again to see if that works. I'm in the same boat as you with the hobby, although after a couple more PO's I have, I'm done. I loathe the idea of selling some of my statues to thin things out, since the secondary market pretty much tanked, but I think it'll be a necessary evil, at least for me, as those pieces will just stay in their boxes. Congrats again sir!
Davidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 04:48 AM   #736
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidian View Post
Nice CF! P2 looks amazing! I might try the eraser trick when I bring her out of the box again to see if that works. I'm in the same boat as you with the hobby, although after a couple more PO's I have, I'm done. I loathe the idea of selling some of my statues to thin things out, since the secondary market pretty much tanked, but I think it'll be a necessary evil, at least for me, as those pieces will just stay in their boxes. Congrats again sir!
Thanks man! So I picked up some erasers from the store and tomorrow I'll see what I can do. Luckily all I need to pull from the box is her one hand, (She's currently boxed up for now) so I won't have to mess with the rest of the statue.

I'm a little worried cause if it doesn't work, my contact said hmo won't likely replace the hand. Which would suck as it's such a small part and an easy exchange. But I'm feeling positive the eraser trick might work.

If it does, then I'll have a great statue through and through!

Your P1 looks fabulous as well! It looks like hmo knows what they're doing.

I wasn't considering picking up Mai since when we first saw her I wasn't impressed. But hearing that they revised her and seeing Morrigan in person I've changed my tune. She's back on my radar and I hope her revisions were a success.
Old 12-15-2018, 11:25 AM   #737
ygfamily21
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

mine is arriving next tuesday!!! cant wait !!
ygfamily21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 12:55 PM   #738
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargersfan57 View Post
Thanks man! So I picked up some erasers from the store and tomorrow I'll see what I can do. Luckily all I need to pull from the box is her one hand, (She's currently boxed up for now) so I won't have to mess with the rest of the statue.

I'm a little worried cause if it doesn't work, my contact said hmo won't likely replace the hand. Which would suck as it's such a small part and an easy exchange. But I'm feeling positive the eraser trick might work.

If it does, then I'll have a great statue through and through!

Your P1 looks fabulous as well! It looks like hmo knows what they're doing.

I wasn't considering picking up Mai since when we first saw her I wasn't impressed. But hearing that they revised her and seeing Morrigan in person I've changed my tune. She's back on my radar and I hope her revisions were a success.
The problem with replacements if you're in the US is that your purchased it in unlicensed territory. They may replace it, but it shouldn't go to you.
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 03:34 PM   #739
Chargersfan57

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
The problem with replacements if you're in the US is that your purchased it in unlicensed territory. They may replace it, but it shouldn't go to you.
Right. But it should go to my contact correct? And then he'd send it to me.
Old 12-15-2018, 05:27 PM   #740
Chargersfan57

Well I'm happy to report the eraser trick worked out tremendously!

In person I struggle to even notice where the problems were.

Btw that "mark" in her nail isn't really even a mark at all. It's just the pinkish part that goes around all the nails. In person it looks fine so I don't know why it looked weirder on camera. Also there was a small mark under her pointer finger that I forgot to take a shot of originally. But now you should struggle to see it as well.

Thoughts?: