Statue Forum 


XM Studios





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Kinetiquettes

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2017, 12:38 PM   #41
Balthazar
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
 
Balthazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Chengdu / Brazil
Posts: 693
I think the same. The company has been doing great, but you find some inconsistencies
. The whole game so far was about 1/6 when it comes to fight games characters and I was ready to pull the trigger for this one and display my childhood together : Street Fighter, Fatal Fury and later MK, but this is 1/4, this I did not understand.

Anyways, can you put a picture of a good Geese for you?
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 11:56 PM   #42
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer
 
Kinetiquettes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
I think the same. The company has been doing great, but you find some inconsistencies
. The whole game so far was about 1/6 when it comes to fight games characters and I was ready to pull the trigger for this one and display my childhood together : Street Fighter, Fatal Fury and later MK, but this is 1/4, this I did not understand.

Anyways, can you put a picture of a good Geese for you?
For SF, we stuck to 1/6 because of the diorama format. for the SNK line, the statues are mainly designed to be standalone (but with possibilities of being connectible). But we will be doing a smaller SNK line as well.
Kinetiquettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 12:33 AM   #43
Gyro Zeppeli
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...
 
Gyro Zeppeli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,372
Terry and Geese are both awesome pickups. Loving Terry so far.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 01:13 AM   #44
Balthazar
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
 
Balthazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Chengdu / Brazil
Posts: 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetiquettes View Post
For SF, we stuck to 1/6 because of the diorama format. for the SNK line, the statues are mainly designed to be standalone (but with possibilities of being connectible). But we will be doing a smaller SNK line as well.
great news, thanks
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 11:27 AM   #45
Tykanus
Doh!
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 3
Any more info on this piece or is it under a new discussion. Looking forward to a long awaiting Terry Bogard statue. Qtr scale doesn't bother me in the slightest. (with also the bonus of combining it with another.) Flexibility with a statue is always a plus.
Tykanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 02:11 PM   #46
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer
 
Kinetiquettes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tykanus View Post
Any more info on this piece or is it under a new discussion. Looking forward to a long awaiting Terry Bogard statue. Qtr scale doesn't bother me in the slightest. (with also the bonus of combining it with another.) Flexibility with a statue is always a plus.
Hey there! Our Terry Bogard recently received the Green light by SNK! The company is very strict with their products and we're happy tosay that they approved Terry in the spot!

Pre orders are happening soon

PS: About pairing with other pieces.. well, rest assured that he won't be lonely
Kinetiquettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 02:16 PM   #47
Augen
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 2,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetiquettes View Post

PS: About pairing with other pieces.. well, rest assured that he won't be lonely
Could be beside himself...

Augen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 09:10 AM   #48
Balthazar
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
 
Balthazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Chengdu / Brazil
Posts: 693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Could be beside himself...

No thank you
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 08:38 PM   #49
Gyro Zeppeli
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...
 
Gyro Zeppeli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,372
I would be all for the female Terry
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 08:34 PM   #50
Tykanus
Doh!
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 3
Thanks Kin for the response look forward to him! Also the Terry Litho Art pic is an awesome piece!
Tykanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:39 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com