Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-06-2020, 07:55 PM   #471
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acolyte View Post
Oh, wait. What? Those 2 new pieces are no statues? Totally read over that. So what might it be? Maybe some other companion pieces like Hordak´s minion? But technically he is a statue, too. Maybe some sort of weapon´s rack? Pretty exciting.

Or maybe Tweeterhead is going to revisit his wonderful line of busts? I still want that Mer-Man bust Nate Baertsch designed way back.

Good times to be a MotU fan.
That is a good theory. I guess we'll see soon enough.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 03:02 PM   #472
Sandman585
Hydra

Maybe a Zoar falcon to go with He-Man? GraySkull base to match He-man and orko? I'm trying to think of add on pieces.
Sandman585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 03:29 PM   #473
Igo
Producer
Producer

NorthernLadMSP - I think she is literally Chad's favorite character in this universe, so I wouldnt doubt it down the line, but right now she's not in our immediate plans. I LOVE the original one that was produced while I was at Sideshow, and she was the latest release of the original 4 (not including Orko) so personally Im not in a huge rush to tackle her again. Plus, she is a separate license with Mattel, so we'd have to figure that out...

Thor57 - Glad I could help man! Getting He-Mans portrait just right when we do him will definitely be a challenge... I think the Super7 Ultimate He-Man Classics "Vintage" head was basically perfection, but Im not sure that'd 100% work with the "Legends" aesthetic, so it will take some tinkering...

melkor23 - No need to apologize man, I get that conflicting information can be frustrating, all good dood! Glad you're stoked for what we got in store man, I cant wait for us to be able to share things more "officially" (visual announcements.) But hoping we dont let you guys down. Thanks for the support man.

supermn619 - A Blue Hordak would be awesome... I personally prefer the Grey, but I get that for a lot of people their Hordak was Blue because of the cartoon and how he appeared in some of those awesome illustrations...

Vracula - Thanks dood! I actually played with that bust a bit more to figure some things out, so I'm definitely using that as a spring board and additionally we have some really cool ideas for how to tackle him, especially his armor and "tech". We'll see! And yah, Beastman... he's awesome...

Acolyte - Glad SOMEONE caught that haha... good guesses! I cant spill the beans man, but I love where your mind is going!

Iko Iko - You'll have to wait and see...

Sandman585 - Great guess man. I wont confirm or deny but Id love to eventually do a Zoar.
Igo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 03:37 PM   #474
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
NorthernLadMSP - I think she is literally Chad's favorite character in this universe, so I wouldnt doubt it down the line, but right now she's not in our immediate plans. I LOVE the original one that was produced while I was at Sideshow, and she was the latest release of the original 4 (not including Orko) so personally Im not in a huge rush to tackle her again. Plus, she is a separate license with Mattel, so we'd have to figure that out...
It was a very nice piece. Unfortunately, she's very expensive and hard to find now (there's one single one on eBay now for $1,390.00). Then I had the PCS on order, but that piece took like 4 years and I finally cancelled LOL.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 05:19 PM   #475
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igo View Post
Chad has excellent taste because She-Ra is literally my favorite character in this Universe as well. I have, and love, the She-Ra from Sideshow (wish the dress wasn't so green tinted) and the She-Ra from PCS. It's fun to have a real and filmation version next to each other.

I look forward to the day when the licensing allows you guys to add a few more PoP characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
It was a very nice piece. Unfortunately, she's very expensive and hard to find now (there's one single one on eBay now for $1,390.00). Then I had the PCS on order, but that piece took like 4 years and I finally cancelled LOL.
GTFO. I never looked at what she might sell for because they will have to pry both the statues from my cold dead hands. The PCS piece is beautiful in person. She looks straight off an animation cell. Bright, bold colors. Sideshow She-Ra looks great with her more muted tones and serious pose.

Did you not buy the Sideshow statue, Northern? I thought you did.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 09:18 AM   #476
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Chad has excellent taste because She-Ra is literally my favorite character in this Universe as well. I have, and love, the She-Ra from Sideshow (wish the dress wasn't so green tinted) and the She-Ra from PCS. It's fun to have a real and filmation version next to each other.

I look forward to the day when the licensing allows you guys to add a few more PoP characters.

GTFO. I never looked at what she might sell for because they will have to pry both the statues from my cold dead hands. The PCS piece is beautiful in person. She looks straight off an animation cell. Bright, bold colors. Sideshow She-Ra looks great with her more muted tones and serious pose.

Did you not buy the Sideshow statue, Northern? I thought you did.
No, I cancelled stupidly because I wanted someone to go with her and I figured we would never, ever see a Hordak, Catra or Shadow Weaver.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 10:52 AM   #477
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
No, I cancelled stupidly because I wanted someone to go with her and I figured we would never, ever see a Hordak, Catra or Shadow Weaver.
Ah, I see. This is the beauty with me just collecting who I love. They don't need friends, just have to strike my fancy.

I wish you luck in finding one for a decent price. I imagine one will show up eventually. Us children of the 80s might be less inclined to flip it though since we went without for so long.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 09:11 PM   #478
DroidAssassin
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Great seeing Chad & Dave on Rogues Gallery live! The response to Scareglows announcement was very enthusiastic. Looking forward to seeing the detail you bring to everyones favourite characters.

Keep up the great work & roll on Teela & Sorceress!
DroidAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 12:54 AM   #479
melkor23
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidAssassin View Post
Great seeing Chad & Dave on Rogues Gallery live! The response to Scareglows announcement was very enthusiastic. Looking forward to seeing the detail you bring to everyones favourite characters.

Keep up the great work & roll on Teela & Sorceress!
Scareglow? Can you say when in the livestream the announcement happened?
melkor23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 12:59 AM   #480
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

If that's true... I have to check that video out.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote