Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-28-2020, 09:46 PM   #9741
Comicbookguy
Hercules

A note to everyone buying prints. They rarely sell out before shipping. Enter the contest and use the coupons on in stock prints for 20-25.00 off. It knocks the inflated prices back to free shipping which in return helps a lot, unless you're a millionaire who has money to burn. Dont rush to po on day one. Prints are now getting saturated just like these statues ss puts out. Get your discounts! Most art prints now become in stock in less than 30 days.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 09:47 PM   #9742
Comicbookguy
Hercules

edit double post.
Old 05-29-2020, 12:44 AM   #9743
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
A note to everyone buying prints. They rarely sell out before shipping. Enter the contest and use the coupons on in stock prints for 20-25.00 off. It knocks the inflated prices back to free shipping which in return helps a lot, unless you're a millionaire who has money to burn. Dont rush to po on day one. Prints are now getting saturated just like these statues ss puts out. Get your discounts! Most art prints now become in stock in less than 30 days.
Good prints that looks great sells out and don’t go through the $20-$25 off. I’m very selective when it comes to print and will buy only artist I like or the look of the print itself.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 05:19 AM   #9744
zeheero
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Yes, that is true but you still need to buy things from Sideshow to get those $20 to $25 coupon. I am probably pre-order that Ventress day 1, it probably be like the Boba Fett print where there is no more unframe copy.

On sidenote, anyone think that Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman has been done already in previous art print. I think the print just had their clothes changed.

Last edited by zeheero; 05-29-2020 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Incorrect spelling.
zeheero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 07:52 AM   #9745
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
Need some Joshua Middleton Batgirl canvas variants, especially #23 and #24. C’mon SS.
Ditto
I would also love one for his poison ivy cover.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 08:43 AM   #9746
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeheero View Post
Yes, that is true but you still need to buy things from Sideshow to get those $20 to $25 coupon. I am probably pre-order that Ventress day 1, it probably be like the Boba Fett print where there is no more unframe copy.
I think they meant the $20 - $25 promo codes you get from entering the "free" drawing contests on items. You don't need to spend money or buy anything to get these codes.

But while that is true, those codes are only good on certain items Sideshow decides on, and is most of the time backlogged items nobody wants to buy lol.

Would be nice if you could use those promo codes on whatever you wanted, instock or pre-order items. Should be no restrictions imo.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 12:34 PM   #9747
SDguy

Not sure if this was already posted (I am too lazy to comb through the thread )..... Olivia is doing 30% off her prints, including her SS stuff, on her website. Just FYI. discount code is SPRING20

https://eolivia.com/sideshow-collectibles-prints/
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 12:35 PM   #9748
SDguy

DP
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 06:14 PM   #9749
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Just curious has anyone here ordered a diamond dust print? Is it worth 4000.00 and shipping?
Old 06-03-2020, 09:04 PM   #9750
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
The Year of the Villain poster portfolio arrived today. Excellent quality as usual. This portfolio comes with two more prints than the usual twenty. Love these!!

Anybody else got this?

For some reason, amazon is showing a different cover now, so not sure if the cover changed. I don't think it did, but thought I'd ask.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote