Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-29-2020, 03:01 PM   #831
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus_73 View Post
Yeah, never understand people buy statues after statues. The last statue that I purchased was Sept/2019. Maybe I either not work hard enough or I am not making enough money.
Lol yea wrong forum. I've gone deep down the whole myself, but never enough were it makes me financially unstable. That is dangerous. If I had more will power where I was waiting until I physically saved enough money, it would take me a while but as is, I am constantly selling old things to make room for new things, plus ya know credit cards help lol.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 03:19 PM   #832
maximus_73
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Lol yea wrong forum. I've gone deep down the whole myself, but never enough were it makes me financially unstable. That is dangerous. If I had more will power where I was waiting until I physically saved enough money, it would take me a while but as is, I am constantly selling old things to make room for new things, plus ya know credit cards help lol.
LOL, that's one way to do it.
maximus_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 04:43 PM   #833
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Yeah, never understand people buy statues after statues. The last statue that I purchased was Sept/2019. Maybe I either not work hard enough or I am not making enough money.
Have more than one source of income...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 05:50 PM   #834
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4XCollect View Post
MAJOR KEY! Words to live by.

I learned several years ago after being laid off my job with the corporate office of a major entertainment business...laid off, meaning I didn't even do anything other than work there during a time they wanted to restructure and save money...I will always have multiple sources of income. Unless you're making annually around 100K having just 1 job and relying on a paycheck isn't life. So I found multiple ways to make money. And now I can buy statues! Lol. 3 conversions this past week and a half as well (none are SS), I'm very happy.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 06:30 PM   #835
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Went down the rabbit hole myself. Lesson learned the hard way. Space was so stressful. Money was never enough wanting it all. Then the brown boxes made me want to burn everything. I then decided to stop collecting like crack. Now I enjoy what I have with less. Before it felt like hoarding to me. There's just too much out there for the average collector to want everything we like. Now I may buy 1 statue a year. Before it's about 1 a week, sometimes 2-3 a week. I will never do that again. Selling them was a major headache with breakage and those low ballers who wants 50% off your statues lol. Good riddance to 70% of my collection.
As for gambit this one is the winner out of all of them! May consider it a year from now if I still need it.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 06:55 PM   #836
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
MAJOR KEY! Words to live by.

I learned several years ago after being laid off my job with the corporate office of a major entertainment business...laid off, meaning I didn't even do anything other than work there during a time they wanted to restructure and save money...I will always have multiple sources of income. Unless you're making annually around 100K having just 1 job and relying on a paycheck isn't life. So I found multiple ways to make money. And now I can buy statues! Lol. 3 conversions this past week and a half as well (none are SS), I'm very happy.
Teach us! Haha
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 07:04 PM   #837
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.CAP View Post
Teach us! Haha
Yes please I only make 12.00 full time for the last 15 years at the grocery store and now 15.00 with the minimum wage. The labor is insane over there with budget cuts. I can't even cover my monthly bills. I only make at that rate 2500.00 a month if lucky.
Old 05-30-2020, 10:23 PM   #838
xellos49698
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Glad, I'm not the only one here with a limited income. It take money to make money, plain and simple. If you want to make more, you have to spend less and invest more of your income in stocks, bonds, and property.

That, or if you are a genius, you can make something that everyone will use, and resell it for profit.
xellos49698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 02:28 AM   #839
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos49698 View Post
Glad, I'm not the only one here with a limited income. It take money to make money, plain and simple. If you want to make more, you have to spend less and invest more of your income in stocks, bonds, and property.

That, or if you are a genius, you can make something that everyone will use, and resell it for profit.
Sorry I don't have either one.
Old 06-01-2020, 01:33 PM   #840
maximus_73
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4XCollect View Post
Your wife income is not count.
maximus_73 is offline   Reply With Quote