Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

View Poll Results: Moon Knight vs D1ck Grayson (Nightwing, Batman)
Moon Knight 16 43.24%
D1ck Grayson 21 56.76%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-06-2011, 02:47 PM   #31
HalJordanFan
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkvsAll View Post
yes ohh wise one who thinks he knows everything because he spends his life away on a statue site.

i can confidently say i know more about comics then you do with a library of over 10,000. grow up and get over yourself. i read all superman comics and i will still stick with my opinion, that wwh could with out a doubt hang with pre-crisis superman. pre-crisis never had a challenge with the crap villains thrown at him during that era. he never met hulk of this era. if superman does not take hulk out in the beginning of the fight he will lose with every second that passes.

LOL! Wastes away.... Good call nut sack. Says the the guy with 10,000+ in his library.
HalJordanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:57 PM   #32
metfan923
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

simmer down! haha no need to get all uppity cuz you were called a newb. everyones a newb at some point
metfan923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #33
riteguytu
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Batman...

(sorry, I miss lord odin...)
riteguytu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 04:39 PM   #34
HulkvsAll
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalJordanFan View Post
LOL! Wastes away.... Good call nut sack. Says the the guy with 10,000+ in his library.
10,000 plus in HER library.

I'm a girl and newb comments are childish and disrespectful. "nut sack" really?

I love when people have no actual fact and make comments with no point and truth to them.

grow up and actually have something smart to say. i can respect good comments that make sense.
HulkvsAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 02:53 PM   #35
HulkvsAll
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by metfan923 View Post
simmer down! haha no need to get all uppity cuz you were called a newb. everyones a newb at some point
i don't care being called a newb to this site because I am and i don't spend crazy amounts of time giving pointless comments to feel like i'm part of something.

I like debating on "what if" fights and i love hearing good opinions that are not a$$hole comments that have no points to them with zero fact.

and when it comes to reading comics and characters, i have a lot of knowledge on the subject, since i've been collecting for over 20 years. when being called a newb on my opinion on the subject, thats when i get annoyed.

Krystal
Old 04-08-2011, 04:16 PM   #36
Leon
WHITE & NERDY

Quote:
I love when people have no actual fact and make comments with no point and truth to them.
Quote:
i can confidently say i know more about comics then you do with a library of over 10,000
Do you even know HalJordanFan?
The fact that you have +10,000 comics doesn't mean you know more than others. Now that's a fact.

Don't let some wiseguys here ruin it for you. The comics section on this forum is actually filled with very knowledgeable and honest people who collected as long as you and many even longer than you do.

Just try to have a good time and when things get to out of hand for you that you make comments like the ones below, my advise (I also apply it to myself) is to refrain from comment.
Quote:
yes ohh wise one who thinks he knows everything because he spends his life away on a statue site.
Quote:
grow up and actually have something smart to say
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:16 PM   #37
HulkvsAll
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Léon View Post
Do you even know HalJordanFan?
The fact that you have +10,000 comics doesn't mean you know more than others. Now that's a fact.

Don't let some wiseguys here ruin it for you. The comics section on this forum is actually filled with very knowledgeable and honest people who collected as long as you and many even longer than you do.

Just try to have a good time and when things get to out of hand for you that you make comments like the ones below, my advise (I also apply it to myself) is to refrain from comment.

with the comments he was making, "like nut sack" showed no sign of maturity, so i will stick with my opinion. But i am pretty confident in my knowledge with comics and debating is in my field in real life but i do agree with the refrain comment. thanks. if he had anything good to say i would respect it and move on.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:05 PM   #38
HalJordanFan
Ultimates

I've been debating in hear for years, but its useless to go against Fanboys ( or in your case Fangirl ). Sorry if I was childish.... Your lack of capitalization infuriated me.....
HalJordanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 09:05 PM   #39
moon_knight1971
Rescue

I forgot all about MK vs Dick Grayson lol! Mk is one of my favorite characters but I have alot of respect for Dick Grayson as well. MY OPINION is that DG is aptly trained by Batman but he's a "clean" fighter. He knows how to fight and knows the human body, knows the pressure points and where to hit people to hurt them without killing them. MK is similar but also has mercenary training that is all about "disposing" of a target. Yeah he's a little messed up upstairs but he's got a toughness that doesn't let him quit. Be interesting to see how they "reinvent" MK in his upcoming series.
moon_knight1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 02:08 AM   #40
HulkvsAll
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon_knight1971 View Post
I forgot all about MK vs Dick Grayson lol! Mk is one of my favorite characters but I have alot of respect for Dick Grayson as well. MY OPINION is that DG is aptly trained by Batman but he's a "clean" fighter. He knows how to fight and knows the human body, knows the pressure points and where to hit people to hurt them without killing them. MK is similar but also has mercenary training that is all about "disposing" of a target. Yeah he's a little messed up upstairs but he's got a toughness that doesn't let him quit. Be interesting to see how they "reinvent" MK in his upcoming series.
very well said and i completely agree.. I am very excited to read the new series and i have no clue how they will portray mk. I'm sure it will be awesome none the less.