Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > What If?

View Poll Results: Moon Knight vs D1ck Grayson (Nightwing, Batman)
Moon Knight 16 43.24%
D1ck Grayson 21 56.76%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2011, 02:17 AM   #41
HulkvsAll
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalJordanFan View Post
I've been debating in hear for years, but its useless to go against Fanboys ( or in your case Fangirl ). Sorry if I was childish.... Your lack of capitalization infuriated me.....
whatever, you can say what you want.. i was debating dick vs moon knight and you had no idea what you were talking about in that conversation, so you went to start a fight with a hulk vs superman debate to egg me on because you saw my name.

and again with the pointless smarta$$ comments.. it's cool and congrats with your wonderful debates over the years, i'm sure you made great discussions dealing with "nut sacks and fanboy comments"

I would make a dig at the green lantern but he is not worth my time.
HulkvsAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 09:34 AM   #42
Dark Knight66
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Dick would win this fight even with out prep time I mean Moon Knight is really a joke who has he beat beside Task Master.

Now for Hulk vs Supes u do know hulk would stand no chance it really open my eye during WWH when he should have beaten all 5 times

You guys do know that every time Bats and supes have fought Bats have won right. With out the killer instinct supes is just going to lose everytime, i mean just look at tower of bable to see how bad ass Bats is.
Dark Knight66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 01:15 PM   #43
HulkvsAll
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight66 View Post
Dick would win this fight even with out prep time I mean Moon Knight is really a joke who has he beat beside Task Master.

Now for Hulk vs Supes u do know hulk would stand no chance it really open my eye during WWH when he should have beaten all 5 times

You guys do know that every time Bats and supes have fought Bats have won right. With out the killer instinct supes is just going to lose everytime, i mean just look at tower of bable to see how bad ass Bats is.

I agree on everything you said but the hulk vs superman comment made no sense.

i have no clue what you are saying about the hulk comment, wwh beat every superhero group in marvel by himself. five times of what?? he beat everyone. haha
Old 04-11-2011, 11:04 PM   #44
Prevail69
Kindly Asked To Leave

Moon Knight

Moon knight would beat Hulk too...

^(Just so he can argue some more )^
Prevail69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:23 AM   #45
metfan923
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prevail69 View Post
Moon Knight

Moon knight would beat Hulk too...

^(Just so she can argue some more )^
haha fixed for you. and i think i could even beat hulk in a fight.. i've been working out ya know
metfan923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:59 AM   #46
HulkvsAll
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by metfan923 View Post
haha fixed for you. and i think i could even beat hulk in a fight.. i've been working out ya know
anybody can beat hulk when dreaming
Old 04-30-2011, 02:42 AM   #47
Dark Knight66
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkvsAll View Post
I agree on everything you said but the hulk vs superman comment made no sense.

i have no clue what you are saying about the hulk comment, wwh beat every superhero group in marvel by himself. five times of what?? he beat everyone. haha
In WWH he fought Blackbolt ( who was really a Skrull ) the real Blackbolt would have k.o him with one scream.

Iron man only lost cause the nanites he has was switched out for some fake stuff by hardball who was working for hydra. Those nanites would shut down Hulks powers

Dr Strang had him down for count only gave up cause Strange couldnt hand how evil the spirt he in him was

Mr Fantastic fight was just dumb this man has beat Dr Doom and Galactis u mean he couldnt be the hulk smh.

Sentry the strongest person in Marvel how controls all matter has the power of a thousand suns lost to the hulk, does that even sound right to anyone smh.
Dark Knight66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:11 PM   #48
HulkvsAll
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight66 View Post
Sentry the strongest person in Marvel how controls all matter has the power of a thousand suns lost to the hulk, does that even sound right to anyone smh.

Yes it sounds right because it happened, so get over it! Hulk made the earth shake and created earthquakes with each step. He would of destroyed the earth if he didn't let them stop him.

Blackbolt-abducted by weaker people then the hulk, saddd.. so you think he can go to earth and take on every hero faction and win? haha ok

Ironman- they had to give some reason as to why he got his butt kicked.. which he did and he knew he had no chance in the first place, he was stalling. the nanites would of slowed down hulk powers over time.

Dr. strange- only had to chance when speaking to hulk as a friend to try to calm him down. he used trickery with dreams to take advantage. hulk beat his most powerful form, with ease.

mr. fantastic has no way to beat hulk and got wrecked really bad. then used as a puppet to show him what hulk went through.

sentry- flat out lost. what else could i say. not to mention the countless other hundred heroes and teams that hulk fought by himself and his warbound finished off anyone else they went up against, like ms. marvel. since planet hulk he has not stopped fighting and still did what he did.

Their is no other comic hero that would have a comic dedicated to him taking on every hero on the earth because their isn't anyone else that would be believable. lets see anyone above mentioned other then sentry try to do it, it would be a very short and pointless comic. Sentry is awesome but it would never happen.

By the way lets see black bolt stand toe to toe with sentry when he has released the power shown in the comic, that would be a very quick fight.

your logic is pointless.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:01 AM   #49
Peter-Vell
a marvelite

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulkvsAll View Post
Dr. strange- only had to chance when speaking to hulk as a friend to try to calm him down. he used trickery with dreams to take advantage. hulk beat his most powerful form, with ease.
Sorry, but I have to disagree with you, here....
Dr. Strange and the Hulk used to be in the same team together, a team called the Defenders...The Hulk and Namor (who was also on that team) used to fight constantly, and it was always Dr. Strange who pulled them apart, WITH EASE....He just used magic to separate them, and hold them completely helpless.
So, no, I don't think that the Hulk would have beaten Dr. Strange without resorting to trickery. Strange is (or was) called the 'Sorcerer Supreme' for a reason, you know.
Peter-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:12 AM   #50
HulkvsAll
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter-Vell View Post
Sorry, but I have to disagree with you, here....
Dr. Strange and the Hulk used to be in the same team together, a team called the Defenders...The Hulk and Namor (who was also on that team) used to fight constantly, and it was always Dr. Strange who pulled them apart, WITH EASE....He just used magic to separate them, and hold them completely helpless.
So, no, I don't think that the Hulk would have beaten Dr. Strange without resorting to trickery. Strange is (or was) called the 'Sorcerer Supreme' for a reason, you know.
i completely agree with you when talking about the past comics. strange always had to pull hulk and namor away from each other. The defenders were never a group that worked together, they fought each other and bumped heads with each other more then there enemies.

As for wwh that was a different story.

strange new he could not stop hulk, he was very unstable and felt the most regret for what happened to hulk. he approached hulk as a friend pretending to actually care, but in reality he was giving the opportunity for hulk to be attacked when dreaming. hulk realized that he was in a dream and crushed strange's hands. Then later on strange was possessed by the demon (zom) strange's most powerful form. strange was having a hard time handling zom's power and it wasn't even close to zom's full potential. Strange was barely in control when fighting hulk but did massive damage to the hulk and hulk wasn't even fazed by him. Hulk defeated him very easily.

My dilemma with the situation is:

Strange always just took hulk away from confrontation to help hulk, hulk didn't always see it that way but thats how strange felt. In wwh strange stated that he could do it again easily to the hulk with a twitch of his finger.

He had great respect for hulk and chose to unleash his most physical manifestation, which was zom and lost easily. i'm not sure if it was out of respect or if he had no chance of winning. why would strange state that he could remove hulk from his rampage with ease and then decide to fight hulk with his strongest form? Broken hands or out of respect and friendship. When in the defenders strange always enjoyed being friends with hulk.

Either way, strange chose to fight hulk head on and lost. It's wasn't hulk on his knee's with agony on his face, realizing he just lost. Hulk always fights anyone head on face-to-face, like a man. It was strange that took a different approach trying to weaken hulks mind and that didn't even work, it back fired on him.