Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 01-25-2017, 11:15 AM   #121
bonedaddy77
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStayPuft View Post
Jason is my favorite horror icon, but already have two replica masks which I feel is sufficient to represent the character. The Freddy bust is more 'bang for your buck' compared to the Jason bust imo.
Agreed on the Jason bust. I wouldn't ever display without the mask so the face sculpt would be lost
bonedaddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 09:08 PM   #122
FROBAY
Phoenix

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=UZMqkzcEuS4

The eyes look great.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 10:50 PM   #123
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Im very torn between pulling the trigger or not. I think this piece looks great but for some reason that arm not being connected to the body kinda throws the piece off for me.

Can someone verify for me are the "Elite" pieces mostly 1:1 ratio in size and the "Maquettes" are 1:3 in size?
Killer Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 11:05 PM   #124
hemipockets
Fantastic Four

Yes their busts are 1:1 and maquettes are 1:3 scale. And so worth the money!
hemipockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 11:11 PM   #125
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Thanks hemipockets

Quote:
Whether we reach our edition size or not, on the cutoff date of March 11, the pre-order window will be permanently closed. There will be no more editions made. We will not do a second run, so don't miss out!
I'm curious if they say they plan to make 700 but don't sell 700 by March 11 does that mean the Edition Size could be less? Have they been known to do this?
Old 02-07-2017, 11:43 PM   #126
ottorino
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Instinct View Post
Thanks hemipockets

I'm curious if they say they plan to make 700 but don't sell 700 by March 11 does that mean the Edition Size could be less? Have they been known to do this?
Yes they go of pre orders ,so if there are 300 pre orders are sold that's how many will be released.
ottorino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 11:50 PM   #127
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottorino View Post
Yes they go of pre orders ,so if there are 300 pre orders are sold that's how many will be released.
Thanks for the reply, wow I am even more impressed with ECC than ever before. I think I might have to get this before the Feb 11 deadline to save $150.
Old 02-07-2017, 11:52 PM   #128
ottorino
The X-Men

This does look pretty awesome.
ottorino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 01:28 AM   #129
AlizAbef
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Instinct View Post
Im very torn between pulling the trigger or not. I think this piece looks great but for some reason that arm not being connected to the body kinda throws the piece off for me.

Can someone verify for me are the "Elite" pieces mostly 1:1 ratio in size and the "Maquettes" are 1:3 in size?
Think of it this way dude....in dreams, Freddy can move through walls and teleport. This'll be the greatest Krueger collectible to ever grace this hobby. Nothing will ever, ever come close except a 1/3 statue by the same company. I've also placed a preorder for this when it was first solicited. You should too.
AlizAbef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 02:22 AM   #130
Killer Instinct
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizAbef View Post
Think of it this way dude....in dreams, Freddy can move through walls and teleport. This'll be the greatest Krueger collectible to ever grace this hobby. Nothing will ever, ever come close except a 1/3 statue by the same company. I've also placed a preorder for this when it was first solicited. You should too.
Michael Myers in the original Halloween is my favorite horror villian so your sig makes me think your very intelligent.

I like your point, its true he does what he wants in your dreams. So my next question is do you think the value of this piece would go up over time. I'm not buying it as an investments but would love to look at something everyday knowing it's worth more than the day I bought it. Much like any beautiful piece of art.