Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 12-28-2023, 08:51 AM   #191
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDS View Post
Thanks, heres my run down.

I don?t know much about bikes, but to me it looks pretty good. The Bike is really impressive with all the little engine details. The paint app however is rather flat, its good but a bit too simple. They could have added touch?s like grime and dirt around the engine, a bit or wear and tear. Looks like Arnold got it from a dealership rather than a biker.

The base is really heavy for some reason, but I do really like the base. I like they added the yellow lines on the base. The Guns & Roses ticket which they showed on the promo looked good like a sculpted ticket on the floor, that looks like its been replaced with a paper print out which looks cheap and tacky so I didn?t even bother display it on the floor. They added a news article again printed out, which I didn?t like so didn?t display it on.

Figure of Arnold, some described it as an sideshow collectible sculpt and paint from 10 years back, which I do agree to. Sculpt is Ok, you can tell its Arnold from a distance and with glasses on. Without glasses, its not great. Paint is really flat and simple. Some have described it as an NECA figure on a bike, I wouldn?t go that far of an insult to it. Sideshow are great and NECA are great to their own, relative to the price you pay. In this case I think the price was way to hight, but at the same time can understand to a degree why. The bike and base are huge. Think they should have added the front and back light to light up for that kind of price.

Don?t like the way they got one head looking straight on, and the other looking round. Should of had it like in the promo, where his head is only just looking slightly left to match the poster of T2. They did correct the gun angle and raised it slighty more.

Overall I do like it! Think its Fantastic! Price a bit over kill, but yeah it could have been better, but its the only licensed Arnie on the bike out there!

Heres a Pic with a sideshow BD next to it
Great review on this and thank you!. I still think this piece looks great and I agree with your review as well.

I also prefer sculpted everything on a statue.

Thanks again for your assessment on this piece
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2023, 09:41 PM   #192
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
The one thing i like about this piece, are the sculpted clothes, it looks awesome! [ and the bonus of having sculpted clothes, instead of fabric, is that you don't have to worry about them flaking or degrading over time......]
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 04:29 AM   #193
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote