Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 08-11-2018, 11:33 PM   #11
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Thanks for taking the time to share pictures! Enjoyed them! Cant wait til Secret Compass ships these off!

Just curious on Catwoman is there a peg that her foot goes into on the bike?
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 12:36 AM   #12
mars
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
Thanks for taking the time to share pictures! Enjoyed them! Cant wait til Secret Compass ships these off!

Just curious on Catwoman is there a peg that her foot goes into on the bike?

Thanks for that

In regards to Catwoman having a peg yes there is, it's on the rear wheel I got someone to help me put the bike in place because it's so heavy I didn't want to cause any damage putting it on. There's a magnet on the front wheel so once you located the peg in the hole you basically center the magnet on to the front base.

One more thing I'd like to give you heads up on as you know there are three different Heads and two of them have got long hair well not that I knew until exchanging from one to the other, be careful that the underside of the ones with the long hair mark the skin a little bit when placing them on as the magnet pushes it hard against the body and trying to take them back off is unavoidable at marking the skin it's not that bad and can be easily fixed with a bit of touch up if necessary you can't see it on the photos because I photoshopped it out. Luck I prefer the long hair one anyway so it's not a big dill for me as it hides it.

With poison Ivy the one that I've got, her long hair version head doesn't touch the skin which is good because that's what I was afraid of as well.
mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 12:49 AM   #13
jadekite22
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post
With poison Ivy the one that I've got, her long hair version head doesn't touch the skin which is good because that's what I was afraid of as well.
That's one of the engineering features I absolutely loved when putting Ivy together (I agree, overall it was a real project to assemble. I'm glad I took the day off to sign for the parcel instead of unboxing it after being tired from work.) Even up close, the hair really looks like it's touching but there's just enough space to slip a sheet of paper between. That must've been a task to keep consistent during production but XM achieved it.

Beautiful photos!
jadekite22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 01:09 AM   #14
mars
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadekite22 View Post
That's one of the engineering features I absolutely loved when putting Ivy together (I agree, overall it was a real project to assemble. I'm glad I took the day off to sign for the parcel instead of unboxing it after being tired from work.) Even up close, the hair really looks like it's touching but there's just enough space to slip a sheet of paper between. That must've been a task to keep consistent during production but XM achieved it.

Beautiful photos!

So true I totally agree it is an engineering achievement! and about the photos Thanks
Old 08-12-2018, 02:43 AM   #15
House

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post
Thanks for that

In regards to Catwoman having a peg yes there is, it's on the rear wheel I got someone to help me put the bike in place because it's so heavy I didn't want to cause any damage putting it on. There's a magnet on the front wheel so once you located the peg in the hole you basically center the magnet on to the front base.

One more thing I'd like to give you heads up on as you know there are three different Heads and two of them have got long hair well not that I knew until exchanging from one to the other, be careful that the underside of the ones with the long hair mark the skin a little bit when placing them on as the magnet pushes it hard against the body and trying to take them back off is unavoidable at marking the skin it's not that bad and can be easily fixed with a bit of touch up if necessary you can't see it on the photos because I photoshopped it out. Luck I prefer the long hair one anyway so it's not a big dill for me as it hides it.

Thanks for the heads up! Much appreciated
Old 08-12-2018, 02:58 AM   #16
Gothamite
Phoenix

Your pix almost make me wish that Catwoman were my favorite character instead of Batgirl.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 12:44 AM   #17
House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Your pix almost make me wish that Catwoman were my favorite character instead of Batgirl.
Batgirl Yes! Dont forget! Can't wait for this!
Old 08-13-2018, 07:15 AM   #18
mars
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
Batgirl Yes! Dont forget! Can't wait for this!

Looking forward to your in-House photos of Batgirl, I gave this one a miss
Old 08-13-2018, 08:59 AM   #19
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Great pics. They both look amazing!
jeremydmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 06:21 PM   #20
mars
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post