Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 01-10-2017, 03:51 PM   #1921
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Question guys. These are my first PCS purchases......are they usually slow in sending out payment requests? According to the payment schedule, 1-6-17 was the next payment date. I remember getting paypal invoices in November, but nothing so far this month. Am I responsible for just sending it in?
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:38 PM   #1922
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjszar View Post
Question guys. These are my first PCS purchases......are they usually slow in sending out payment requests? According to the payment schedule, 1-6-17 was the next payment date. I remember getting paypal invoices in November, but nothing so far this month. Am I responsible for just sending it in?
Yes, you are responsible for sending out payment.
Isaiasrosas212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:48 PM   #1923
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I didn't get a notice of payment as I did November but I just send it in anyways.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 05:18 PM   #1924
rjszar

Thanks. Just sent the payments.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:17 AM   #1925
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiasrosas212 View Post
Yes, you are responsible for sending out payment.
Why don't they just set up to take it automatically? Seems like a hassle to make buyers keep up with a schedule when there are no notifications and you risk losing your preorder if you miss a payment.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 04:35 AM   #1926
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Why don't they just set up to take it automatically? Seems like a hassle to make buyers keep up with a schedule when there are no notifications and you risk losing your preorder if you miss a payment.
That would be a neat feature, and I have pre orders from different companies who use sagepay or other integrated softwares. PayPal simply doesn't do that, well just not yet.

Missing a payment doesn't lose your pre order, PCS does send out friendly reminders, unless you have 30+ pre orders (like myself), I see why it's a hassle. Ultimately, it's our responsibility to make sure when payments are due, and let's be happy PCS doesn't charge late fees when one misses a payment .
Old 01-11-2017, 04:38 AM   #1927
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
It would make sense. I guess it is to keep overheads down.

PCS send out reminders via email. Once you receive an email, remember to make payment.

I think PCS should atleast make some sort of effort to send an email out when the 1st payment is made on a pre-order. At the moment I have Kitana on pre-order, and received nothing saying 'congratulations you've secured (statue name)'.

PCS have sent out emails mentioning they are making a film. I hope the two ventures (film + statue) are kept separate.
Films have a habit of making a loss. Many would be far from impressed if the film was funded via statue funds, things not working out, PCS folding. Staying positive, good luck to PCS and their movie.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:15 AM   #1928
rjszar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiasrosas212 View Post
That would be a neat feature, and I have pre orders from different companies who use sagepay or other integrated softwares. PayPal simply doesn't do that, well just not yet.

Missing a payment doesn't lose your pre order, PCS does send out friendly reminders, unless you have 30+ pre orders (like myself), I see why it's a hassle. Ultimately, it's our responsibility to make sure when payments are due, and let's be happy PCS doesn't charge late fees when one misses a payment .
Paypal does have a system for recurring payments. It's used by Chronicle for all their payment plans.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:27 AM   #1929
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjszar View Post
Paypal does have a system for recurring payments. It's used by Chronicle for all their payment plans.
Interesting, currently have a few orders on chronicle Collectibles, but opted with the credit card service, had no idea PayPal allows recurring payments in their site. First in everything right.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:41 AM   #1930
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

I have orders with Chronicle and ARH that use the payment system, and has been that way for over a year at least.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote