Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-03-2014, 02:04 PM   #201
Xaerius
The Herculoids

Wow, there are already less than 30 of the EX remaining!

I really like the way everything came together on this piece and agree that the REG hand is definitely the show stopper although i like the power pose as well.

What got me to finally pull the trigger on this piece, however, was this hilarious video:

Trolling Saruman:
http://youtu.be/188gh0HRUEk

LOL, that one and the interview that I watched where Christopher Lee talks about playing the character.

Christopher Lee discusses Gandalf, Saruman: http://youtu.be/TQVi_DC9HvI

Okay, time to place my pre-order before it is too late to do so.
Xaerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 10:05 PM   #202
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaerius View Post
Wow, there are already less than 30 of the EX remaining!

I really like the way everything came together on this piece and agree that the REG hand is definitely the show stopper although i like the power pose as well.

What got me to finally pull the trigger on this piece, however, was this hilarious video:

Trolling Saruman:
http://youtu.be/188gh0HRUEk

LOL, that one and the interview that I watched where Christopher Lee talks about playing the character.

Christopher Lee discusses Gandalf, Saruman: http://youtu.be/TQVi_DC9HvI

Okay, time to place my pre-order before it is too late to do so.
Congrats on the PO!

I love this piece, but I simply have way too many pre-orders right now. Sideshow are putting up so many things for PO at the moment, so I think this is flying under the radar with so many big reveals. I think when in-hand pics show up that will probably change.
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 12:33 AM   #203
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

Yeah if you guys want this offer in next few days because this one will be wait listed in few days! There is only 4oo and I don't think its a fake sell out! This is real deal!!

Less than 30 available!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 01:13 AM   #204
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
Yeah if you guys want this offer in next few days because this one will be wait listed in few days! There is only 4oo and I don't think its a fake sell out! This is real deal!!

Less than 30 available!

Sarah
Agreed, I definitely don't think this is a fake sellout. Anyone who wants this should jump on it now before it's gone. Congrats to everyone getting this.
Old 05-04-2014, 07:09 AM   #205
Xaerius
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Sisko View Post
Congrats on the PO!

I love this piece, but I simply have way too many pre-orders right now. Sideshow are putting up so many things for PO at the moment, so I think this is flying under the radar with so many big reveals. I think when in-hand pics show up that will probably change.
I know what you mean! Including Saruman, I have 17 Sideshow pre-orders "processing" right now even though my limit for the year was supposed to be only 6.

This was one of those pieces that I know I would have regretting not getting because it is so well-done and it seems unlikely that "Saruman" will be revisited in PF form...ever. Definitely not looking forward to the SDCC reveals this year.

This piece dropped from 100 pieces to under 30 in 3 days...so how long until waitlist? Under 5 days? If they decide to include this one in the newsletter as almost gone, I can't see it lasting past Thursday/Friday.

Last edited by Xaerius; 05-04-2014 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Added 1 line. :)
Old 05-04-2014, 12:42 PM   #206
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaerius View Post
I know what you mean! Including Saruman, I have 17 Sideshow pre-orders "processing" right now even though my limit for the year was supposed to be only 6.

This was one of those pieces that I know I would have regretting not getting because it is so well-done and it seems unlikely that "Saruman" will be revisited in PF form...ever. Definitely not looking forward to the SDCC reveals this year.

This piece dropped from 100 pieces to under 30 in 3 days...so how long until waitlist? Under 5 days? If they decide to include this one in the newsletter as almost gone, I can't see it lasting past Thursday/Friday.
Same here. My limit was supposed to be 5 pre-orders for this year, and I'm sitting at 10 right now. SDCC is definitely going to kill me this year. The only reason I've been able to resist this Saruman is because I don't have any other LOTR pieces. I know if I buy this I'll want more, and I can't afford to start collecting any other lines right now. I'm sure I'll be one of the ones regretting it when in-hand pics show up! I think you're right and this will probably be gone within a week.
Old 05-04-2014, 01:25 PM   #207
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Same here. My limit was supposed to be 5 pre-orders for this year, and I'm sitting at 10 right now. SDCC is definitely going to kill me this year. The only reason I've been able to resist this Saruman is because I don't have any other LOTR pieces. I know if I buy this I'll want more, and I can't afford to start collecting any other lines right now. I'm sure I'll be one of the ones regretting it when in-hand pics show up! I think you're right and this will probably be gone within a week.
Dude, I'm in the exact same boat. I want to po this really bad, but like you I'm sitting on 10+ pre orders right now and really don't need to start a new line. Plus they just announced the vader pf. God this hobby is addicting.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 02:12 PM   #208
Xaerius
The Herculoids

Quote:
Same...The only reason I've been able to resist this Saruman is because I don't have any other LOTR pieces. I know if I buy this I'll want more...
I also do not have any other LOTR pieces and have no interest in any other pieces unless they decide to revisit Gandalf the White (I don't care for the previous one they had released). Actually, I'd probably pick up an Arwen PF as well if they ever decide to make one.

I feel your pain though... All too well.
Old 05-04-2014, 03:24 PM   #209
Eky
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Saruman is my one and only LotR PF too.

I don' t think i'll buy other on secondary market

Xaerius, i agree for gandalf the white but i really like the grey PF version, it's the only one i might seek.
Reminds me "you shall not pass" pose in front of balrog.
Why don't you like this one ?
Eky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 05:51 PM   #210
vorpoll
Shadowhawk

Less than 20.....
vorpoll is offline   Reply With Quote