Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 04-16-2021, 11:51 PM   #311
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

This looks amazing. I just wish the suit was different as I personally despised WW84.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 05:45 AM   #312
redbloodedboy
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
This looks amazing. I just wish the suit was different as I personally despised WW84.
I still love this statue and don’t hate the film either (even though it’s been panned).

I think this statue and look will remain in WW history as iconic over time. I’m so glad I will have this statue! Can’t wait 😊
redbloodedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 08:34 AM   #313
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbloodedboy View Post
I still love this statue and don’t hate the film either (even though it’s been panned).

I think this statue and look will remain in WW history as iconic over time. I’m so glad I will have this statue! Can’t wait 😊
I also have this on preorder and while I didn’t hate the film, I didn’t love it either.

I personally think they should’ve had Cheetah as the sole villain, and the other one should’ve been dropped entirely.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 09:18 AM   #314
chronos1919
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I personally think they should’ve had Cheetah as the sole villain, and the other one should’ve been dropped entirely.
Red Letter Media, in their Half in the Bag review, made that point as well. That either Cheetah or Max Lord should have been villain of the film, not both. They Spider-Man 3’d it and lost narrative focus. Especially putting so much emphasis on the development of Barbara Minerva‘a character just to sideline her as the opening act for the “real villain” of the film, who was basically a hollow parody of Trump.
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 10:34 AM   #315
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto

If anyone hates the movie or the production sample video, it's definitely ok to cancel your pre-order so that I can pre-order her.

Yes, I am trying to say that in my best Jedi voice whilst waving my hand in a mystical way.
RPG_FAN128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 07:06 PM   #316
federico
A day without sunshine is like... night.

No rush on this no-wings-golden-armor, will wait for ww suit. My money is too precious and can't drop 2k on this and then next year another ww comes out, that's 4k total on the same character
federico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 11:08 PM   #317
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by federico View Post
No rush on this no-wings-golden-armor, will wait for ww suit. My money is too precious and can't drop 2k on this and then next year another ww comes out, that's 4k total on the same character
You can never have too many GG Wonder Woman pieces. This will probably make it my fifth GG WW in my collection in 1/3 scales and up.

Then add all the many Hot Toys figures and others that I’ll eventually have and I’ll be able to create an altar to the character.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 03:28 AM   #318
Silas Loki
Jubilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by federico View Post
Erm....not sure how to tell you this.......but the figure is sold out. "No rush"? is pretty much a moot point at this stage
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 06:42 PM   #319
Elm1ster
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
Erm....not sure how to tell you this.......but the figure is sold out. "No rush"? is pretty much a moot point at this stage
I think it means that he prefers to wait for JND to take out another WW84 but with wings, I doubt that they will repeat a character for a long time.
Elm1ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 06:51 PM   #320
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elm1ster View Post
I think it means that he prefers to wait for JND to take out another WW84 but with wings, I doubt that they will repeat a character for a long time.
I was thinking he meant the regular outfit, which is the one I would also prefer over this one.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote